Imgmoney.com - Earn Up to 6$ Per 1000 Views - Adult And Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can Earn Money by Sharing Images.

ImgMoney gives you cash every time when ever visitors visits a link and you will be get paid weekly and the amounts depends on the visitor you send.

Our Tiers are based on 1000 views

A: United Stats, United Kingdom, Canada - 4$

B: Australia, Austria, New Zealand, Switzerland - 1.2$

C: Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy, Nederland, France, Irland, Sweden, Greece, Norway, Portugal, Luxembourg - 0.3$

D: Cyprus, Czech Republic, Stonia, Hungary, Israel, Poland, Russia, Iceland, Japan, Laos, Lithuania, Singapore, Pakistan - 0.1$

E: All Others - 0.1$

Our Rules

• Unique IP is counted once per 24 hours.
  • Our minimum payout amount is 5 dollar!
  • We pay weekly.
  • Your images are stored indefinitely!
  • We support all payment methods PayPal, MoneyBookers, PayZa,Liberty Reserve,Indian Bank Transfer,WebMoney(WMZ).
  • We Do Not Pay For People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Viet Nam

Join Now

Important : If you need to earn then dont forget to click affiliate link on your profile and send request. And to fasten up the process you can send email to imgmoney.com@gmail.com

I will Provide support in this thread. We are paying daily for this week.

I just registered with you guys, thanks!

The problem is not okay, I give up for now on the site but will follow it, and if within one month no problem will come back again. Thanks!

Guys these are un expectable problem as we are in high end config even the server is facing problems. We are also with best provider. and we are working hard to make the site bring back online again.

I next hour it will be online. Now again on another new server. Guys we had spend much to give you the best. And today we are saved and no data loss due to RAID 1 backup. OS got corrupted.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Site is live now.

Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at imgmoney.com.
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

still can't connect :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back