Imgmoney.com - Earn Up to 6$ Per 1000 Views - Adult And Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said you don't need to worry for anything , we just made paypal payments. Lets get the site online first. Our cloudfare setup are done. And just waiting for the server to be delivered.

I will give extra payments for these downtime if possible. So that you guys can be happy. Cheers!!!

Please wait pamela11 untill we get online. For an update this is the beast where imgmoney going to hosted back.

8e338e95cf2045dcba094c2.png

@pamela , stop calling us scam again i had paid u more than 5 times. And pleas say ur pp now i will settle your payments with more than you have requested.

There are lot of good uploaders with us who have more trsut with us. And we are just waiting for our awesome server to get delivered.

Thanks to @dkmclgt @arful21 @XxpoxX @gatasexycity for understanding us a lot.

I really appologize for that. Other two friendly image host also facing problems. Amd we are now solving it and to prevent further downtime we had placed an order of the server which usually filehost use.

We didn't loose any of your files.

What the hell is going on ? I already lost a lot of money . Will you cover this with paying 5 LOL Dollars for 1k view ?

I sold about 20 premiums last weekend now it is just 5 sales with your death images... You really piss me off because I lost money because of your LOLstable imagehost.

You kept it shutted down while you could make it online.

DO you really want to be banned from Pbb and Ophilia ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back