HenchFile.com - PPS Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloudnine - Who are you to ask me calm ..

Cloudnine
Who are you to ask me calm ..
Why not just do your question without picking on anyone.
I spoke with papa_face not you or anyone else.
If you trust everyone as perfect, let others think as we want to.

I think with papa_face became clear that it's nothing personal, just that this business there are many scammers.
I am waiting for the payment to say that not one more.

dont know why all filehosts open a support topic here...
ad the end the do what the wand
dont listen to the people that do the work to make them successful

dont know why all filehosts open a support topic here...
ad the end the do what the wand
dont listen to the people that do the work to make them successful
Me neither. I've got no idea who you're talking about either because that certainly doesn't describe us.

@papa face.......you started this thread on 9 August its not too much time......& at that time i think mostly members registered on your site.....& at that time the payout was 20$ which is ok....& i think still no one got paid yet or might be 1 i think so from the beginning till now...& now you increased the payout limit to $50 .........its not a good way this way indirectly points that how people trust on you..........

So if you reduce the payout limit to 15$ or $20 its better than 50$...........................................

please reply what other people thinks regarding this issue ...............

You guys still waiting for Payment. I can't believe it. Now I am just waiting for users post saying I didn't get the payment.

He is waiting so long to pay bcoz during this waiting period if he can receive any DMCA he can directly ignore the payments and runaway with all our money

If you guys actually read the thread you'd see that Payza have already got back to me and said there is nothing they can do to increase our limit so the next payout will be 27/10/12.
Frankly I couldn't give two shits if people trust me or my company or not. I know that we operate legitimately and anyone trying to use our service for illegal means can go elsewhere. Honestly. Do. Not. Use. Our. Service.
Simple.

Some of you guys are acting as if we don't publicly display our policies and are somehow changing the rules only when you request payout. This is not true. Read our policy pages!!!
Disagree with any part of it? Do not use our service. Do not pass go and collect £200.
Anyone who doesn't understand this has mental issues and should commit themselves to a institute ASAP.

Last edited:
how about if i switch to Liberty Reserve will you pay me today:D?
Again... read the thread. Our funds in LR are exhausted, I need to arrange for more funds to be sent. It should be worth noting that officially our payout dates are as they're stated on the website. I actually tried to do you guys a favor to get payout quicker. From now on, payments will be processed only on the dates stated and I am not going to try and bend over backwards to try to accommodate anyone any longer.
we know you are trusted even every new host started said this but can you please reduce the payout limit to $20 ........
The limit will not be reduced until at least the end of October and even then I make no guarantee.

thanks for great support here @papa_face

but please tell us WHY 50$ minimum payout? Hosters get all premium sales (money) instantly

at the moment i'm searching for a trusted & stable mirror for my 500 DL/ 3 Sales per Day with another instable hosts

thanks for great support here @papa_face

but please tell us WHY 50$ minimum payout? Hosters get all premium sales (money) instantly

at the moment i'm searching for a trusted & stable mirror for my 500 DL/ 3 Sales per Day with another instable hosts
Payout is set at $50 because it discourages people from using our site for illegal means.

really?:D..
Yes it does because you have to wait longer to accumulate $50 rather than $20 which means someone can get their account full of money faster and get paid out quicker, run off with the funds and then we find out they've sent lots of fake premium referrals and we get charge backs. It's not just via PPD that people earn remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back