HenchFile.com - PPS Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS

Edit your first post....
Still there payout 20$ and two times payout a month
False info to get new members.....

Will we pay you a massive 50% of all new referred Premium Sales purchased through your links. If you own a Website you can also earn an BONUS 11% on every sale generated from your site! Terms:

• Minimum payout is $20. We payout the second Saturday and last Saturday each month.
  • You will be disqualified and banned if you attempt to manipulate the system.
  • You may change your plan once every 72 hours. Requests made after 23:30GMT will be considered as being made the next day.

Last edited:
In stats page my earnings is $25 ,but in my account page my acc balance is $16.
Untitledq.jpg

Untitled.jpg

PS

Edit your first post....
Still there payout 20$ and two times payout a month
False info to get new members.....

Will we pay you a massive 50% of all new referred Premium Sales purchased through your links. If you own a Website you can also earn an BONUS 11% on every sale generated from your site! Terms:

• Minimum payout is $20. We payout the second Saturday and last Saturday each month.
  • You will be disqualified and banned if you attempt to manipulate the system.
  • You may change your plan once every 72 hours. Requests made after 23:30GMT will be considered as being made the next day.

bro we all know about this even the thread creator too but i think he has some different mind plan behind this too get many members......

good job ........:D:D:D:D:D:D

or if he has no problem then y r u taking taking too much stress......just relax.......

& watch who first got paid.......& when ..................hahhhahhahaa

No they paid only for the first time to gain attention and after that they will remove your earnings and they don't pay if you get even 1 DMCA. So don't upload illegal material or else your money is gone

oh ok so confirmed.
Henchfile will ban ur account & reject the payout if u receive 1 DMCA
will be my next thread in WJ Discussion thread as well as in DP,WH & af
lol

henchfile
knowing the market profited
He goes rogue
WJ Is here place rogue

@papa_face
Did not honestly would ban account after the first complaint DMCA?

and not wait until the person asks for payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back