HenchFile.com - PPS Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Pipito, yes just see my previous posts here I have proof with screenshot

See below HenchFile rejected my Payment

9fpqbd.png

of course you refused to pay ... just do not think that will give you $ 328 ... OMG! you work only for papa...good joob papa :))))))))))

of course you refused to pay ... just do not think that will give you $ 328 ... OMG! you work only for papa...good joob papa :))))))))))
See this post, we paid out much more previously.

Ok Here is the payment proof. @ Obamm4 I am on PPD only

qRAsx.png
We do payout, but only the people who are pissed off complain here. No one who actually gets paid seems to post proof on this thread which is slightly frustrating.

LOL I got the DMCA report email exactly on the Payout day which was last saturday Sep 15th. Be smart papa_face but don't be too smart. Everyone here knows about you now. Even you know the legal material will not be very successful to bring traffic and money, but again you are hiding behind the TOS and enjoying all the money

So again I am warning all users here 1 DMCA = No Money.

So if you want to upload illegal material plz plz don't use Henchfile

LOL I got the DMCA report email exactly on the Payout day which was last saturday Sep 15th. Be smart papa_face but don't be too smart. Everyone here knows about you now. Even you know the legal material will not be very successful to bring traffic and money, but again you are hiding behind the TOS and enjoying all the money

So again I am warning all users here 1 DMCA = No Money.

So if you want to upload illegal material plz plz don't use Henchfile
I agree completely with the last part of your post.
If you want to host illegal content with us, do not use HenchFile.

papa ji only making his own profit or if any user got 1 DMCA ( if he has 500$ in his account ) papa ji direct suspend the account & got 500$ easily.......................

I only ask myself if filehosts dont allow illegal files , then why the make advertising for there filehost ad a warez webmaster forum...

Its like make advertising for cigarets in a hospital ....

I only ask myself if filehosts dont allow illegal files , then why the make advertising for there filehost ad a warez webmaster forum...

Its like make advertising for cigarets in a hospital ....
:facepalm: You think wjunction is a warez forum? lol. Well that says it all.
They have specific rules against it.

I agree completely with the last part of your post.
If you want to host illegal content with us, do not use HenchFile.

LOL just like the other user said. He is selling cigarettes in the hospital and saying cigarettes smoking is injurious to health,yet still selling them indirectly bcoz he knows that people would always buy :facepalm:

If you think you can run a filehost without legal material you are wrong. For legal material users have the option to use Google drive or dropbox Freely and for more data they can pay them, why should they buy Henchfile premium acct when henchfile is just a few months old host with XFS script :facepalm: BullShit

papa knows what kind of members he targeting in wjunction (no offense to wj, it's my second home, but everyone knows who are the dominating visitors) and he put this kind of TOS, and earning removal for dmca, 60 day wait for file removal, normally most site has 30 day, you know why he put 60 days? yea you know.50$ minimum.

All these and account delete after good earning, all comes to fool the members and earn every bit from the dmca files,now he change the stance a bit on dmca files because he learned that nearly no one will use his site if the rule stays, but keep warned he will delete the account if members earn good and give reason dmca.

but i got to agree that he is one of the best to fool members with tos in wj.

jamesrocky

If you continue to spam this thread you will be banned.

You have stated your complaint and it was explained you violated the file hosts ToS.

This ToS was stated before.

Move on.

henchfile has a very strange policy
as
Any competitor can submit a complaint to a legal file and henchfile block account with legal files
I am not filing patents on their products even though I am the author of the product

all file download services Prohibited stolen material but they are flexible on this issue
because they work honestly with their partners by which their business lives

I do not think that paying compensation to rights holders henchfile
but this does not prevent him to write off the money from the accounts of partners
I think that this is a scam 100%

such business will not live long as durokov I hope not much

I work honestly I am the owner of the material but I do not have a patent

if a competitor will write on my complaint I can not give you a patent and as a result my account is locked

I think this policy is not a far-sighted and wrong :facepalm:

henchfile has a very strange policy
as
Any competitor can submit a complaint to a legal file and henchfile block account with legal files
I am not filing patents on their products even though I am the author of the product

all file download services Prohibited stolen material but they are flexible on this issue
because they work honestly with their partners by which their business lives

I do not think that paying compensation to rights holders henchfile
but this does not prevent him to write off the money from the accounts of partners
I think that this is a scam 100%

such business will not live long as durokov I hope not much

I work honestly I am the owner of the material but I do not have a patent

if a competitor will write on my complaint I can not give you a patent and as a result my account is locked

I think this policy is not a far-sighted and wrong :facepalm:
When you are the author of original works you are automatically given copyright protection, you do not need a patent to protect it.
Anyone filing false DMCA is breaking the law.

As per my earlier statement and the ultimate reason why the payout schedule has been changed to the end of October - I have requested that this thread be closed temporarily as I am going away for a couple of weeks. I will be getting this thread re-opened on the 9th October.

Last edited:
I have been asked by the OP to close this thread temporarily.

I have been told he will return and have the thread re-opened on October 9th.

Sorry for the Delay on Opening this thread, the OP made his request after several PMs from members.

OP please PM me a brief summary of your business plan going forward when you have a chance.

Papa, are you doing maintenance on the email servers? I tried contacting you through the website 4 times already and the messages did go through. I haven't received any response regarding my technical issues I'm having with my account.

Any way to call for technical support? I don't use WJunction PM's for technical support with any hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back