HenchFile.com - PPS Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payza frustrate us... again.
We've reached our credit limit for this month in our Payza account. We've contacted them to get it raised even higher. So apologies to all who are still waiting for payout.
No doubt those conspiracy theorists will come along to say we're lying.

We'll process the payments as soon as we physically can and I'll keep you guys updated.

...we will freely admit that we checked your account because of your payout request. Had everything been in order and as per the ToS, we'd have paid out.
If you want to discuss this further, please do so via email.

So users should think before use your host if they doesn't going to publish private photo/video/etc (without any guarantees too). But for private ones we can use rapidshare.

The only honest thing you do is a deleting all my files after account was banned.

Further discussion (especially via email) consider unproductive.

You do what you do (ban/steal; which word you prefer?) to keep your money in your pocket.

Bye-bye.

thanks for the payment ;)

schura78 And where you have an account to pay?

Papa_Face

And what is the warranty on your next payday payza, because too puźno telling that you have trouble with payza, No, and why I can not change the options for change payza to another account?

Last edited:
I've re-added LR back as a payout option. I removed it because we need to arrange more funds to be transferred to LR account.

I'm waiting on Payza to see when I'll be able to send payments. It's out of our hands.

I got a DMCA for one file and he rejected the payment. My 350$ gone.

SO IF YOU ARE UPLOADING ILLEGAL CONTENT FORGET HENCHFILE, HE WILL KEEP QUIET RECEIVING THE TRAFFIC UNTIL THE PAYOUT DAY AND COME UP WITH EXCUSES LIKE THIS. SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL. INFACT HE DELETES THE EARNINGS FIRST FOR DMCA FILES AND DURING PAYOUTS HE WILL REJECT THE PAYMENT !!

INFACT I AM THE GUY WHO SAID THAT HENCHFILE WAS GOOD IN MY PREVIOUS POST. WHEN THE PAYOUT DAY WAS NEAR HE RAISED THE MIN PAYOUT TO $50.

YES STOOKY WAS RIGHT. I DIDN'T TRUST HIM. AGAIN I AM WARNING FOR PEOPLE NOT TO USE HENCHFILE UNLESS THE FILES WHICH YOU UPLOAD ARE YOUR OWN VIDEOS.

He will just HIDE behind TOS. PLZ PLZ DON't waste your time with this filehost

ViiRc.png

SO IF YOU ARE UPLOADING ILLEGAL CONTENT FORGET HENCHFILE, HE WILL KEEP QUIET RECEIVING THE TRAFFIC UNTIL THE PAYOUT DAY AND COME UP WITH EXCUSES LIKE THIS. SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL. INFACT HE DELETES THE EARNINGS FIRST FOR DMCA FILES AND DURING PAYOUTS HE WILL REJECT THE PAYMENT !!

INFACT I AM THE GUY WHO SAID THAT HENCHFILE WAS GOOD IN MY PREVIOUS POST. WHEN THE PAYOUT DAY WAS NEAR HE RAISED THE MIN PAYOUT TO $50.

YES STOOKY WAS RIGHT. I DIDN'T TRUST HIM. AGAIN I AM WARNING FOR PEOPLE NOT TO USE HENCHFILE UNLESS THE FILES WHICH YOU UPLOAD ARE YOUR OWN VIDEOS.

ViiRc.png
You got ~$450 of payouts that you shouldn't have.
Yes we're taking copyright claims and checking peoples accounts seriously.

We've processed hundreds of payouts this weekend, its unfortunate that you thought you'd slip through the net again claiming payout for content that wasn't your own.

We do not hide behind the ToS. I've verbalised the way we work pretty clearly. Had you abided by the ToS, when I checked your account everything would have been fine. Unfortunately you decided to profit off sharing pirated content.

Payout has been increased to $50 for two reasons.

1. It promotes more legitimate users as typically those with $50 + earnings are doing so legitimately and not looking to make a quick buck from hosting illegal material.

2. Fewer payout requests. I am going through hundreds of payout requests at $20.
See above

No papa_face is lying. Even he knows that all the content is illegal, he keeps quiet until the payout day. THen BOOM payment rejected. Choice is yourz people we all know how a filehost works. No one will download your marriage video by paying a premium LOL. Even he knows that but he is bringing TOS in the first place to run away with all our money.

Again I am warning you poeple Please Don't TRUST HENCHFILE.

Hey jamesrocky, how many premiums did you sell before your earnings got taken away?

There is a current "business faud" claim in effect against this and a few other file hosting companies from a large group of users. It is time to get rid of the fraudulent file hosting companies for good.

Yes, many.
You have to say this for your own safety.
But you surely do not believe what you write here. :))

Unfortunately you decided to profit off sharing pirated content.
WE know this. YOU know this much better.
You also profit of sharing pirated content. Why?
The leechers only buy a premium account because they know, that they can download pirated stuff from your hoster.

You can write 1000 times that you don't want illegal content, but the fact is, you live from just these premium account earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back