HenchFile.com - PPS Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combination of 60 day file removal and earnings removal if DMCA is very cleaver, Now with this huge 50$ minimum. Followed the thread for long time, happy that i didn't make the move.

btw i have nothing against the host, just wanted to share my views.

Tomorrow he may raise the minimum at $100, you never know :) At the end you will be cheap promoter of his filehost, wise indeed.

How to feel OK with someone who changes the rules every day? I made about $10 so far, until I reach his minimum threshold for payment can even bet - will stay without files and with earnings of course. Every day I get a list of deleted files, everyday. I upload and he delete, yes it's wise.

DMCA - that's stupid. He will delete even never published files. With them money too. Is it random script or he personally I don't know nor I care anymore. If it is going to sell premium we must have files upped, files that he constantly wipes!

There is no wisdom in a quarrel with his own affiliates.
Simple answer. Do not host files that may be subject to removal via DMCA.

This is the same way all ex file hosts talked when they increased minimum, and so.

Btw one got to be real brave to accept 50$ minimum from a new host.

Simple answer. Do not host files that may be subject to removal via DMCA.

Then how about deleting the account of people who upload dmca like depositfiles do? because you can earn everything but you can pay nothing, yeah good idea, one got to be a fool if he don't understand that. (btw yeah i understand that it's your site and you can play like the way you want before going out :) )

Everyone who made a payout request when it was $20 will get their payout.
Anyone with intelligence will know that this is not a huge conspiracy theory or way of f***ing over our members. Get real people.

I requested a payout of 32$ before you made minimum payout $50.

Why my payment shows rejected?

username :- Ronny

i think he is now going to make file host like extabit..........

good bye henchfile

X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(reply us.........................................................................X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(..

Last edited:
What a stupid answer, how should i know why?
But it makes sense, you process the payouts and ban a few accounts to save the money
If you ban someone you could at least mail the reason. But we both know there is no reason, you just don´t want to pay out

What a stupid answer, how should i know why?
But it makes sense, you process the payouts and ban a few accounts to save the money
If you ban someone you could at least mail the reason. But we both know there is no reason, you just don´t want to pay out
Indiana Jones . Are you seriously telling me you own the copyright for that?
lol
I think that clarifies the reason you were banned. We do not need to email you anything when you break the ToS of the site.

So you admit that yo ban accounts without any complains an without any real reasons? This was an personal backup and the files have never been public. But you shure saved the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back