HenchFile.com - PPS Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
And unless something starts to admin combined with very high minimum payment of $ 50. Interestingly, the previously commissioned to pay the $ 26 and maybe tomorrow will be the payment of the account.

Fu.k Scammers. 50$ Minimal Payout???? Before Registration it was 20$. This is today bad news. What is tomorrow bad news??? ha?? Run Away??? With Uploaders Money.

Sorry For My Bad English.

And until you reach that $50 he will do everything in his power to delete files and of course, your earning with it too. After maybe 40-50 deleted files you might got even ban because too many ''DMCA'' complaints. Nice plan :)

I love it when people make stories up in their heads and vocalise it on the forum, it makes me laugh a little bit.
Yes payout is now $50 min.

Combination of 60 day file removal and earnings removal if DMCA is very cleaver, Now with this huge 50$ minimum. Followed the thread for long time, happy that i didn't make the move.

btw i have nothing against the host, just wanted to share my views.

Everyone who made a payout request when it was $20 will get their payout.
Anyone with intelligence will know that this is not a huge conspiracy theory or way of f***ing over our members. Get real people.

Tomorrow he may raise the minimum at $100, you never know :) At the end you will be cheap promoter of his filehost, wise indeed.

How to feel OK with someone who changes the rules every day? I made about $10 so far, until I reach his minimum threshold for payment can even bet - will stay without files and with earnings of course. Every day I get a list of deleted files, everyday. I upload and he delete, yes it's wise.

DMCA - that's stupid. He will delete even never published files. With them money too. Is it random script or he personally I don't know nor I care anymore. If it is going to sell premium we must have files upped, files that he constantly wipes!

There is no wisdom in a quarrel with his own affiliates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back