FreakShare - Earn up to €45/$60 per 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freakshare Not Scammer.I used to work with Freakshare for along time and was paid over 269.29 € via Paypal,Moneybookers and Webmoney.Payment very fast within 3 days.

But now my rank dropped to Low
And my files(about 100Gb) uploaded via FTP not show in my account.
I really work with Freakshare again but it's hard to do.
Could you Freakshare Support check my acc and upgrade it to PRO or VIP status?How can i tranfer my files from FTP to my acc?My Freakshare username: alextri
Thank you so much

Freakshare is no way a scammer. They do pay to genuine uploaders not to scammers...Just the support was absent for sometime...doesnt mean they scam....and when it comes to counting downloads...i never found any problems...The thing i love the most about them is super fast ftp speed just like Filesonic...

mine once it drop never go up anymore...one of reason i can think of is due to free user became premier user...let see how it go as we cant do anything...

i requested for 30 euros on 11.04.2011 but it still didnt get paid. You say it takes 72 hours but its been more than 72 hours and you didnt pay.Can you help please?

Its indeed buggy...after monitoring for several days..all i can find that stats getting frozen for hours and then again they are moving fast...No idea...if it is counting all downloads or not..i hope they are counting.

FreakSupport you can upgrame my rank please?
Normal or Pro plz... i am lite

user: javiergonz1

is freakshare a scam or any paymment proofs is there?can anyone post that?

can i upload adult content in freakshare??

my payment proof
0l3mp3lehry5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back