FreakShare - Earn up to €45/$60 per 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an important question.
If i earn 20 Euro in Freakshare, and i request the money by WMZ (Which stands for dollars) Would the pay me the equivalent in dollars?

Because in the early days of wmz being implemented in freakshare, i requested 26 euro and received 26 dollars.

I have an important question.
If i earn 20 Euro in Freakshare, and i request the money by WMZ (Which stands for dollars) Would the pay me the equivalent in dollars?

Because in the early days of wmz being implemented in freakshare, i requested 26 euro and received 26 dollars.

Very good question.

Although in FreakShare it says "Webmoney-Account:" not WMZ account, so wouldn't you put your WME "Euro Webmoney Purse" details in there?

Would like to see FreakShare comment on this.

Also, FreakSupport please reply to my PM.

Very good question.

Although in FreakShare it says "Webmoney-Account:" not WMZ account, so wouldn't you put your WME "Euro Webmoney Purse" details in there?

Would like to see FreakShare comment on this.

Also, FreakSupport please reply to my PM.
Please reply this.

There is a Contact page in their website...Do use that if delay is longer than expected..Though its worth waiting..i wont mind waiting 15 days as long as they pay me in euro and conversion rate will be as high as 1.41$ per euro

There is a Contact page in their website...Do use that if delay is longer than expected..Though its worth waiting..i wont mind waiting 15 days as long as they pay me in euro and conversion rate will be as high as 1.41$ per euro

Good luck doing that, I have sent 5 yes "Five" messages via the contact form in the past few weeks.

I really didn't want it to come to this, but it really is looking like they don't give a shit.

I tested FreakShare with small amounts of traffic and their conversion was great and payout rates too, but if they're not going to look after their bread and butter "Affiliates" then I suggest everyone drop them from their filehosts. Atleast until they get their stuff sorted and prove so.

FreakShare, wake the hell up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back