FreakShare - Earn up to €45/$60 per 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still pending for my request since 21.04.2011

it's over than 7 working days now, anyone has the same issue?:|

VIP, support is sleeping atm.
when he'll woke up, he'll send all pending payments..
so wait :))
I think they woke up just now. :P

[SLIDE]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/9617/fspaidagain.jpg[/SLIDE]

thanks for the payment again although it took more than 7 working days. wish Freakshare can make it faster like 3 working days in future.

good luck!

Last edited:
Good to see you have received your payment via PayPal.

Here is a payment I am STILL waiting on via WebMoney
[slide]http://pokit.etf.ba/get/a2a00712a8f0a5cd704671f8836d8d36.png[/slide]

More than 7 days has passed as you will see....

The connection has timed out

The server at freakshare.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I agree... STOP complaining... they will pay eventually... it's not like you are gonna die or go broke if it takes them more than 8 (":O OMG, 8!!!!!!") Days to pay you... I hate this kind of users that want everything right now... Untill 2007 freakshare has been paying users always so BE PATIENT!

Who in the hell are you?

I really couldn't give a a rats ass when, who or how often FreakShare has paid.

All I give a shit about is that there is COMMUNICATION regarding what in the hell is going on.

One month and no damn replies to absolutely anything is totally unacceptable, I don't care if you're the pope. I don't know where you count 8 days, I see mathematics is not your strong point....

Now listen to me you imbecile, I know what I am doing and I make good money with many filehosts. Filehosts who communicate, answer and let their affiliates know should there be any issues.

This is the reason I send only small amounts of traffic to filehosts when testing. If they can't handle doing their part then why would I send more?

Oh yeah, and just so you know my conversion ratio for the testing period was 1:85. That's one sale / paid subscription for every 85 downloads so....

Listen, do yourself a favour and keep that job flipping burgers.

I think they woke up just now. :P

[SLIDE]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/9617/fspaidagain.jpg[/SLIDE]

thanks for the payment again although it took more than 7 working days. wish Freakshare can make it faster like 3 working days in future.

good luck!

If you requested on the 21st and got it on the 2nd, thats 7 business days.
From the 21 to the 2nd is 11 days. Take out 4 weekend days = 7

Also, they got to handle bitshare and freakshare payouts at the same time. Why do you think both of them use to start out paying withing 3 days and all of a sudden it stretched out to 7+ days at the same time 8-)<_<

"Who de Hell are You?"

Just because I don't spend all my time in my computer triyng to gain reputation in this forum doesn't give you something I don't have. You think that because is one of the few times that I comment, you know more than me? You have no idea who I am. And I am no child like you, I will not presume some "ratio" or "statistics" or say I sell "one premium per 85 downloads" because I don't need to impress anyone here. In the other hand, it appears that's what you are trying to. I earn my money quietly...

The "8" days where an example, you jackass. "I see mathematics is not your strong point" imbecile... Stop weeping about it, and if you are not satisfied with the time the filehosts pay, JUST DON'T USE IT! ;)

Seriously, get off the drugs.

Good to see you have received your payment via PayPal.

Here is a payment I am STILL waiting on via WebMoney
[slide]http://pokit.etf.ba/get/a2a00712a8f0a5cd704671f8836d8d36.png[/slide]

More than 7 days has passed as you will see....
wow, request since April 4...almost a month now, I respect your patience bro.

we have the right to ask for payment if the delay is so much. some retards here have no idea what they said, just ignore them.;)

May be some maintenance stuff going on...and guys who have joined recently or with 10-15 posts...dont scream here like cash whores.
lol, so true.
If you requested on the 21st and got it on the 2nd, thats 7 business days.
From the 21 to the 2nd is 11 days. Take out 4 weekend days = 7

Also, they got to handle bitshare and freakshare payouts at the same time. Why do you think both of them use to start out paying withing 3 days and all of a sudden it stretched out to 7+ days at the same time 8-)<_<
because they said so:<_<:P
[SLIDE]http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8759/fstos.jpg[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
Who in the hell are you?

I really couldn't give a a rats ass when, who or how often FreakShare has paid.

All I give a shit about is that there is COMMUNICATION regarding what in the hell is going on.

One month and no damn replies to absolutely anything is totally unacceptable, I don't care if you're the pope. I don't know where you count 8 days, I see mathematics is not your strong point....

Now listen to me you imbecile, I know what I am doing and I make good money with many filehosts. Filehosts who communicate, answer and let their affiliates know should there be any issues.

This is the reason I send only small amounts of traffic to filehosts when testing. If they can't handle doing their part then why would I send more?

Oh yeah, and just so you know my conversion ratio for the testing period was 1:85. That's one sale / paid subscription for every 85 downloads so....

Listen, do yourself a favour and keep that job flipping burgers.
Dude, rule number 11. Trust me, im from the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back