FreakShare - Earn up to €45/$60 per 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey FreakSupport, I cant move my files from FTP-Uploads to my Files Manager,

Whats wrong with that?????

I think it is bugged or something. I too cannot move my files from ftp. I tried both multiple files transfer and sigle files transfer. The latter sometimes works but it is just annoying to move 60 gbs of files splitted into parts every 500 mb each separately.

I think it is bugged or something. I too cannot move my files from ftp. I tried both multiple files transfer and sigle files transfer. The latter sometimes works but it is just annoying to move 60 gbs of files splitted into parts every 500 mb each separately.

Figured it. You won't be able to move your files from ftp-uplaods if you are uploading new ones via ftp. It will fail and your uploading will fail as well. Do one thing at a time.

Still, however, moving is slow. I can move 6 files at the same time at best and it does not always work.

A suggestion to FreakShare team would be to improve their website with some interactive scripts because now it is a bit unlear when things are completed (say a loading bar for file transfering from ftp-uploads to files?).

I got 2 accounts and I raised my ranked up by asking on here when he first said we could raise it. You had to be active in getting downloads and selling accounts

Its not much but its a lot when you hit 20 euros from both accounts

Hi Freaksupport,

im wait payment at 18.03.2011

e7f186.gif

update: i got my payment today

thanks Freakshare

Last edited:
Waiting payment

Hi freakshare,
I am waiting my 2nd payment for a week now since 21st March.
User name: maxmbhmah

By the way, i already got my first payment of 30euro. Thanks. :)

Updates on 28th March 2011: Payment recieved! Thanks Freakshare!<3

Last edited:
I got 2 accounts and I raised my ranked up by asking on here when he first said we could raise it. You had to be active in getting downloads and selling accounts

Its not much but its a lot when you hit 20 euros from both accounts

Hi tre2k3,
what is your rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back