Filevelocity, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that with the small amount of money they get from paypal everyday, they prefer to pay lowest payouts first...they make 10 ppl happy with 20$ each instead of only 1 with 200$

Affiliate Payments
Dear affiliate, please be informed that PayPal limited our account. That means that they release only a small amount every day. With that money we are paying our affiliates. We started to pay all requested payments - starting with the 16th of May. Additionally we are working hard on integrating alternative payment methods - in order to provide our customers and affiliates a better service. All affiliates will get paid at some point. Sorry for the inconveniences and thanks for your support!

Wasn't it like that since the beginning, Limited ? I think I remember the troubles of filevelocity beginning, months ago, with their account being limited ?

uhh A3Tiu5, that is the point they don't WANT to pay everyone.

it is likely they promised more than they can offer to make them sustainable.

They owe me hundreds and IF I can get them to reply they reply with "you need to be patient your payment is soon" Now is that soon on a real calendar or on a history of the world timeline?

Not going to happen. If there was a way to pay everyone FV would blame someone or something else.

The company was sold some months ago and I am sure that they are not planning on paying everyone that they owe since march.

Every download you get, makes them money and you get nothing but empty promises.

Hey

I received a payment from FV today (requested 27-05-12). I still have 2 payments outstanding from 28-04-12 & 09-06-12 though.

When they pay up i will think about using them again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back