Filevelocity, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RazzMan
They pay, last two payouts I got since mid May - one pending for two days now, but I think they will pay it like they get some money in by credit card payments. Your files shouldn't die if they are active and downloaded within last 30 days... They upgraded also free users space lately because 50GB? was really low.

@A3Tiu5
From where are you uploading? France OVH works fine for me...

i think they are only paying to those who had requested amount below 30 $ , i am still having pending payout that i requested on 15 may.

my payment pending since march 14th.

I dont think I should say how much, but it is alot.

if I add the other $50 (which is not alot) that I have in my account, they will just total it up, and they both will be pending to march 14.

I email them and they say "patience"

Last edited:
the LEAST they can do is extend our premium accounts for a few months/year while we wair for our earnings.

it has been over 3 months since my last payment.

they are not going to pay they just send you an email that says you need to be more patient.

when they send the serveral $H they owe then I will be patient or at least SOME of what they owe or at the very least extend my premium account until they can pay.

West european countries are in Group C .... guess the moron who holds FileVelocity is a very funny boy...

Leave it fast :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back