Filevelocity, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be all suspicious and think of this as some sort of conspiracy all you like. I was with Rapidshare for 5 years, and i was with filesonic for almost 2 years. Both treated me like me like crap (rapidshare towards the end), and it took a good while hunting before I found this filehost. I almost left filevelocity a couple of times, but unlike the aformentioned prior, at least this one had the decency to ATTEMPT to improve their service and make an effort to respond to their users when in trouble.

Here's how it breaks down for me in terms of payout:
Rapidshare= $0
Filesonice= $1.20/No payout/Extremely frustrated:facepalm:
Filevelcoity=$20.22 US/DID Payout/Fluctuating frustration

If I was sucking up to filevelocity, you are sadly mistaken. Even though i am happy with them, there is room for improvement. Be that as it may, they are miles above the others i compared them too. Whether this be my second post or not- I may be new here, but I have been doing this for a good while, so i think my experience does come into play......

I'm really sorry to hear you made $1.20 in two years on FileSonic. It might explains everything ;)

sorry if i come across a little bitter, but i am.......i had and lost an entire website with all my links based on those two.....lot of blood sweat and tears down the drain

I just signed up with them, it's nice what they offer, PPD $40/1000.
Let's just see if I can make it to a payout and if they pay me.

One small issue with their website, the upload button doesn't work in FireFox 13.0.1

be aware that the $40/1000 payout is only if you get all 1000 downloads from countries within their class A list and if the files are big. I'm currently at 7600 and my grand total $31.

Nice total already mp3hitz, how long did it take you?

Yeah, it speaks for itself it has to be download from the A countries and your files must be the right size.
Now when I look at their PPD chart, I see they even pay up to 60$ if your files are larger then 1GB and they are all downloaded in the A country.

But do you also happen to know the download limit for free users? Maybe it's 250mb or 500mb.

Initially it took me from February to May. Mind you, there were alot of connection/download issues when they were getting up and running, and moving their servers across the Atlantic. Things are more stable as i head towards the $20 mark for the second time. I got paid in May, and I'm at $9 already, so the time to get their is improving.

Free users can download for free without registering if the file is around 420 MB to 450 MB. The max file size used to fluctuate to (when downloaders were complaining to me, i tested it and sometimes it was 300 MB). They seemed to have stabilized the max file size, so the last time i tested i was able to download as a free user without registering at 430 MB.

I think your rank depends on traffic quality, i.e. if the most of your files were downloaded by users in categories A and B then you'd get a higher rank. I don't see any connection to numbers of premium accounts you've sold.

9nUPn.png

And if you are waiting so long, what does that mean?
Does that mean you should keep uploading to them? And keep making money for THEM?

i'm waiting for payment from march!!!!!!!! incredible...this was my favourite host but they are not serious people...i stopped uploading files..

they replied to my email stating everyone will get paid, we'll see.

Filepost said the same thing and today terminated my account although I hadn't uploaded anything for several months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back