FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is what I have said myself too, multiple times. However this is BULLSHIT cause I'm getting domain sales for http://www.filesonic.com/file/0 so they did NOT download through a file but through a banner (MY banner) and I am getting only the domain sales. Since 02-28 my sales suck and it's not correct.

It's also a shame none of the staff is admitting they have a problem, they all say it's my own fault. I guess I'll have to say goodbye Filesonic soon.
The simple explanation is that people are getting cookied when they visit your site, but then they're coming in directly to filesonic.com later, or they're clicking on someone else's banner.

Believe me, we'd have no problem admitting to an error if there is one (we have done so in the past). I am actually considering limiting the span of cookies to avoid these complaints... basically, get rid of those domain sales so everyone is happy with domain sales = premium sales, although they'd be losing money.

Seems like the only way to put this issue at rest.

dear hish whats problem filesonic banner with Mozilla Firefox. wheni browse my site from Mozilla Firefox the banner is not show but when i browse from opera and other browser then the banner is show

The simple explanation is that people are getting cookied when they visit your site, but then they're coming in directly to filesonic.com later, or they're clicking on someone else's banner.

Believe me, we'd have no problem admitting to an error if there is one (we have done so in the past). I am actually considering limiting the span of cookies to avoid these complaints... basically, get rid of those domain sales so everyone is happy with domain sales = premium sales, although they'd be losing money.

I guess, but how do you explain the sudden plummet of sales? My traffic went up, my overall downloads went up, everything is rising, but Filesonic's sales are 3x less. Is it just coincidence? It just plummeted out of nowhere

Am still Having problems with RU does anyone else having the same issue?

Hello lig}{tning

Remote uploading is now working at blazing speed.
Also , please be informed that when you do remote upload - 2 parties gets involved - source ( from) and filesonic ( to).

Please do NOT blame Filesonic if the source is slow or overloaded.

As per Filesonic , they have already spent more than enough $$ on servers just to please the remote uploaders.
____

Hello Guys

Please don't feel ignored if your queries related to remote upload remain unanswered henceforth , as Filesonic has taken all the necessary measures to close this issue for once and good.

Speeds are now more than awesome , I have remote uploaded 1.2 TB data today in 23 minutes with all 2907 in my filemanager.

Regards

Originally Posted by The Coon
Yes, this is what I have said myself too, multiple times. However this is BULLSHIT cause I'm getting domain sales for http://www.filesonic.com/file/0 so they did NOT download through a file but through a banner (MY banner) and I am getting only the domain sales. Since 02-28 my sales suck and it's not correct.

It's also a shame none of the staff is admitting they have a problem, they all say it's my own fault. I guess I'll have to say goodbye Filesonic soon.

Sometime I have the same this problem and I 100% sure the visitors click on my banner to order premium account. In the past I don't care but now I check every sale. Yesterday, I got 1 lifetime and PM Hish about this issue. Hish checked and credited to me. Once again, many thanks Hish.
I will notice if I have this issue again.

Hello lig}{tning

Remote uploading is now working at blazing speed.
Also , please be informed that when you do remote upload - 2 parties gets involved - source ( from) and filesonic ( to).

Please do NOT blame Filesonic if the source is slow or overloaded.

As per Filesonic , they have already spent more than enough $$ on servers just to please the remote uploaders.
____

Hello Guys

Please don't feel ignored if your queries related to remote upload remain unanswered henceforth , as Filesonic has taken all the necessary measures to close this issue for once and good.

Speeds are now more than awesome , I have remote uploaded 1.2 TB data today in 23 minutes with all 2907 in my filemanager.

Regards

I am not blaming Filesonic, i just want to know how i can sort this problem out?
and i want to find out if i am the only one who has this problem.

So does it means there is some problem with my RL?

I am not blaming Filesonic, i just want to know how i can sort this problem out?
and i want to find out if i am the only one who has this problem.

So does it means there is some problem with my RL?

Hello lig}{tning

Mate , I wasn't 100% referring to you. I hope you already know that :) as you , yourself , have seen many members complaining.

Regarding your question (last line) , the answer is most probably or if i may say , definitely - yes.

Regards

Regards

?????????? :)

Hi FileSonic Hish

In my case:
I have one referral account from my filesonic account and one day i logined into account of my member, only one time.

So filesonic ban my account?

FileSonic Hish , please help me!!

If they didn't ban you so far, they probably won't ban you at all. However, don't do that again because you will risk getting banned.

@
furious: It is possible :D Just paste 1TB of links and press Submit :D

If it's not a typo, i'd like to know how it is possible to remote upload 1.2 TB in 23 minutes :)

It comes out to be 14.49 mbps :) per parallel file i had there in queue , which is 'slow' :P but considering the time for moving files to file manager it would match the screenshot's speeds . (~ 23 mbps )

and this is the screenshot posted by a respected member in my forum

hehevm.jpg

furious , Do you have any more queries ? :)

Edit after 15 minutes - Seems you don't have any , so to sum up , Remote upload issues are over for good :)

Happy sharing to all of you :)

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back