FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's about my stats , i sell 2 account from my site & get 5% of it , but in sale stats , i sale only 1 :)) lol
8fb807.jpg

What's about my stats , i sell 2 account from my site & get 5% of it , but in sale stats , i sale only 1 :)) lol
8fb807.jpg

2 people visited your site and got your cookie. One of them bought premium from your links. The other visitor went to another site after visiting yours and bought premium from someone else's links. The other site is probably not registered in Filesonic sites so he had your cookie saved.

2 people visited your site and got your cookie. One of them bought premium from your links. The other visitor went to another site after visiting yours and bought premium from someone else's links. The other site is probably not registered in Filesonic sites so he had your cookie saved.

Exactly ! Good explanation :)

Regards

Yes, this is what I have said myself too, multiple times. However this is BULLSHIT cause I'm getting domain sales for http://www.filesonic.com/file/0 so they did NOT download through a file but through a banner (MY banner) and I am getting only the domain sales. Since 02-28 my sales suck and it's not correct.

It's also a shame none of the staff is admitting they have a problem, they all say it's my own fault. I guess I'll have to say goodbye Filesonic soon.

Last edited:
Yes, this is what I have said myself too, multiple times. However this is BULLSHIT cause I'm getting domain sales for http://www.filesonic.com/file/0 so they did NOT download through a file but through a banner (MY banner) and I am getting only the domain sales. Since 02-28 my sales suck and it's not correct.

It's also a shame none of the staff is admitting they have a problem, they all say it's my own fault. I guess I'll have to say goodbye Filesonic soon.

Why not link the banner to one of your files? say upload a 10mb file for example, name it thanks.for.buying.rar, now when people click your banner they will go and buy the premium and you get a sale.

Oh yeah you're right about that.. hmm. But why did it work fine until 02-28.. and the worst part is they say there's no issue at all.. but my sales are 3x lower than before!

Also I get random shitloads of domain sales, but barely any premium sales at all from my own files or banners (since 02-28)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back