FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't doubt that 23 MB/s is doable. In fact, that's pretty easy to achieve in a 1 Gbps line. However, the 1.2 TB got me a little confused since it ain't possible unless you upload with 800+ MB/s. That's all. ;)

Can u pm me where are the servers located please coz i wanna buy a new server from taht area to get awesome speeds for RL if u dont wanna say its k else u can just pm me thanks :D

dear hish whats problem filesonic banner with Mozilla Firefox. wheni browse my site from Mozilla Firefox the banner is not show but when i browse from opera and other browser then the banner is show

If you had Adblock Plus, please disable it and try again

-----------------------------
could anyone answer me

Is it normal when now stat of 04 Mar has just displayed (of course sale 0/0)? I thought it should display when the day begin

hmm:'(. But can't do anything else, just hope tomorrow it will be normal

Hi Hish, please explain this situation. I see that it happen to me only :'(. Or is there anyone like me, don't have stat for today ? Yesterday I had same thing!

[SLIDE]
J3O7v.jpg
[/SLIDE]

The stat just displayed 1 hour ago (Just check after went out 1 hour)

Can u pm me where are the servers located please coz i wanna buy a new server from taht area to get awesome speeds for RL if u dont wanna say its k else u can just pm me thanks :D
I would like to know as well.
I've tried both US and EU RDPs but getting slow speeds! :| The EU one was from Switzerland and the US one was from Seattle, WA (west America).

Hopefully you don't mind telling us! :P

I don't doubt that 23 MB/s is doable. In fact, that's pretty easy to achieve in a 1 Gbps line. However, the 1.2 TB got me a little confused since it ain't possible unless you upload with 800+ MB/s. That's all. ;)

if you put 200+ parallel files from two dedicated servers (corp) thats pretty much easily doable and i mentioned remote upload only and NOT upload.

Regards

you are doing great! :D i dont have any sale,,, yet! :D

@everyone

is this normal?

my credits have different value?

63345158417733264696.jpg

Hello xiona_marie

Its same for everyone , probably a glitch which will be resolved soon :)

Regards

Hello EnCiPh3r

If i am not wrong , one is located at NL. ( the faster one :P)

Regards

2 more sale =)=)

lalalala <3<3:wub:

reverse : What is the use of credits ?

Hello thiru6241

First of all congratulations :) :D , you are doing great and i wish you more and more sales :)

Secondly , credits for Feb were used to give $$s to top 100 and thats over.

And hish will soon announce its usage and value for march so keep accumulating them :)

Although hints :D are already there on the Playsonic page <3<3

Regards

@reverse: Ah ! So these credits will continue for next game ? :( Hope not . Because some guy name MrX got around 100000 credits :( He will only win ..

Instead how about some goodies ? :D Like extend premium account , buy stuffs etc :)

@xiona_marie: Thank you <3

FILESONIC IS EPIC <3

@reverse: Ah ! So these credits will continue for next game ? :( Hope not . Because some guy name MrX got around 100000 credits :( He will only win ..

No , as i said its over , Rankings as of now is just for displaying purposes and its your credits which matters now :)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back