FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@reverse: Could you explain my situation? (delay stat)

I read your posts but couldn't understand it. please explain the problem clearly.

If you are asking about correctness of stats - they are perfectly fine and real time.

Please let me know if your question is otherwise.

Regards

@hatem20: Upload Console games and Bluray movies .. !
Thank you for your help. but currently I'm only uploading old games in addition to console games, however I'm getting 2-5 sales a week. 8-)

Maybe the secret is about the places where you spread the links? but I don't think so because I'm already posting to the top warez portals\blogs.

@reverse: The problem is when a new day begin (server time), I still don't have stat for that. You could see more in my picture. I only had stat for 4th Mar when today is 5th Mar

@reverse: The problem is when a new day begin (server time), I still don't have stat for that. You could see more in my picture. I only had stat for 4th Mar when today is 5th Mar

:D

This means you are addicted to filesonic like me.

Because dates changes automatically if you logout and login again after server time or next day. Since i am sure you don't log out so all you have to it to change is manually from the date-picker :) . It will takes less than a second to show the latest stats :)

What i personally do , is to , set 7 days in advance in the right hand side date picker because even i don't log out :)

Let me know if this solves your problem :)

Regards

:D

This means you are addicted to filesonic like me.

Because dates changes automatically if you logout and login again after server time or next day. Since i am sure you don't log out so all you have to it to change is manually from the date-picker :) . It will takes less than a second to show the latest stats :)

What i personally do , is to , set 7 days in advance in the right hand side date picker because even i don't log out :)

Let me know if this solves your problem :)

Regards

It is not my problem. I never sign out filesonic on my laptop. And this didn't happen 2 days ago. I only have stat after others have about ~ 16 hours

It is not my problem. I never sign out filesonic on my laptop. And this didn't happen 2 days ago. I only have stat after others have about ~ 16 hours

Hello KingOfDCP

I still didn't get the real issue here with what you are explaining.

Please explain with some screen shots, that would be better.

Are you saying -

1) Your stats are not working properly ?

OR

2) Your stats are working fine but they are being displayed after ~16 hours ?

Regards

Hello KingOfDCP

I still didn't get the real issue here with what you are explaining.

Please explain with some screen shots, that would be better.

Are you saying -

1) Your stats are not working properly ?

OR

2) Your stats are working fine but they are being displayed after ~16 hours ?

Regards

I don't know stats working is working fine or not because I don't buy account by myself. Just surprise when I upload more and got 0 sale. So the problem is

3) My Stats are being displayed after ~ 16 hours

Wow....I just got a premium acct and my download speeds are TERRIBLE. I'm downloading at about 100kbps on filesonic. And around 1mbps on fileserve.

Is there a problem with filesonic's downloads are am I just unlucky?

yes i am seeing the same trend myself and a few friends too , that via premium accounts with filesonic the download speeds sucks big time.
also anyone knows when FILESONIC pays , i mean its been 10 days since i started seriously using FSn and still waiting for payout , i mean despite my balance being above 25$ last tuesday :P

rDCce.jpg

Affiliate Plan: Pay Per Sale

@SmartWareZ me too :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back