FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Affiliates,

We have decided to start with the series of promos...

The first one is :

Get An Extra 5$ For Every Single Premium Sold On Saturday & Sunday ..

This is the beginning of a series of insane promos from Filesonic to show appreciation to it's loyal uploaders!

This Offer is Valid For Pay Per Download & Pay Per Sale affiliates!

So Start put up your links and get ready to almost double up your payout on October 30th & 31st

That's really great but really USELESS if the stats stay at 0 downloaded for files which have been downloaded several times !!!!!!!!
All the files I have uplaoded today show up 0 download , please solve this problem

Thinking of joining. What are the wait times in between downloads for my freeloader? So I can get an idea on premium my expected conversions

Stats + compensation

Dear Affiliates,

Our stats engine is back in place and is now reporting live.

Please note the following two changes to our system:

1- Premium downloads will now be counted once per user, rather than once per IP, each day
2- You can no longer generate points by downloading your own files

These two steps are necessary to preserve the integrity of our system and to prevent potential abuse. As you all know, paying for illegitimate downloads and fraud hurts us and in turn hurts our ability to compensate the good affiliates. In the long run, this will enable us to provide you with accurate statistics and a much better affiliate program overall.

Also, due to the downtime today (2010-10-19), we will issue a 15% compensation to all affiliates. This will be credited to your account as a sale at some point tomorrow.

Finally, don't forget about the great promo we're launching on October 30th. Start uploading a lot so we can all make some great money together!

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me or the support team.

Thank you,
FileSonic

You dont get it. My problem is still there, it started when you first changed from sm to fs. Should i email you the details so that you can look into it asap. Please send me your email address and the details you want from me. Thanks

Dear Affiliates,

1- Premium downloads will now be counted once per user, rather than once per IP, each day

These two steps are necessary to preserve the integrity of our system and to prevent potential abuse. As you all know, paying for illegitimate downloads and fraud hurts us and in turn hurts our ability to compensate the good affiliates. In the long run, this will enable us to provide you with accurate statistics and a much better affiliate program overall.

Also, due to the downtime today (2010-10-19), we will issue a 15% compensation to all affiliates. This will be credited to your account as a sale at some point tomorrow.

Finally, don't forget about the great promo we're launching on October 30th. Start uploading a lot so we can all make some great money together!

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me or the support team.

Thank you,
FileSonic

Still 0 download counted for all the files I uploaded today and yes Im sure they have been downloaded several times at least because I posted the links on forums and received thanks for the uplaod.

Don't know if this was mentioned but uploading via ftp sometimes on certain files gives 2 files instead of one,so a double file.

Dear Affiliates,

Thank you,
FileSonic

lol..Still showing "0" on filemanager mate <_<

If premium account

Download file-A and file-B that will be 2 points or 1 points

I think he means if you have a movie with 5 parts.. and The premium User will Download it all.. Instead of 5 it will be counted as 1.. ??

lol..Still showing "0" on filemanager mate <_<

+100
Still 0 for me too, all the download yesterday were lost, new download still arent counted and also for the files I have uploaded before no more download counted neither.
My earnings have been 0$ for 3 days because of filesonic technical problem and still not resolveX-(
This really sucks, instead of promising some new promo or new service plz first resolve all the problem and made a stable system.

yes..like evil_jin said, please fix the download counter first before you announcing any promo. Until now..my files still got 0 on download counter. and you say it's fixed? lol..

Why can't I get an answer on wait times between downloads for my freeloaders and I'm getting answers from the same question on other threads come on support! I'm ex rapidshare so please explain. I'm trying to get a handle on all
the options.

i can see that my recently uploaded files showing just 0 or 1 downloads....is there any new bug now...because....these files should at least be downloaded 20 times each since yesterday..that too its happening for all fresh uploads....Buggy affair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back