FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is wrong with the statistics?

Instead of my earnings increasing my earnings goes on decreasing every now and then.

Yesterday morning it was 5.25$, in the evening it went down to $4.9.

In the morning again it crossed 5$, didnt touch 5.25 though, just now I checked agan, and its 4.92$

Seriously guys, Filesonic is really stable?

We found the issue with deleted files. On Thursday night, 3 servers had more files deleted than there should have been, for some reason. Less than 5% of files were affected (and this includes free users' files older than 30 days, etc, so the true impact is even smaller).

We've put measures in place so that this doesn't happen again. We will also work on trying to recover as many files as we can, but this can be a lengthy process. If there are files that you need immediately, I recommend re-uploading them. Our link checker (http://www.filesonic.com/link-checker) might help you identify files you need to look at.

We're really sorry for this inconvenience and we will do our best to restore as many files as possible. If there's anything we can do in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Was that reply for me ?

Dude, am not talking about the files, am talking about my earnings.

Its going down day by day., today its 3.6$, can you explain it?

My earnings should be around 8-9$ but instead its going down every time I check.

My username is : watsayabtcoffee@yahoo.com and I have 1 referral. Just let me know whats wrong and should I continue with Filesonic or quit it? Regards

Oh ok !

My bad,I got the correct earnings, I had to choose the dates properly.

But dont you think its a bit confusing and you guys should work on it to show the complete earnings ie the earnings from the time you had your past payout?

Anyone got this?

Notice: Undefined variable: pageCache in /home/sites/filesonic/public/index.php on line 93 Fatal error: Call to a member function cancel() on a non-object in /home/sites/filesonic/public/index.php on line 93

Today I got this in Payment tab

Total Paid in USD:
$0.06

but I never receive any payment, as I remember there is min payout right?
There is still few dollars in the 'Unpaid'. Wonder where these cents from.

Filesonic team, Please answer me

Sorry for my bad English but I dont know how my files get deleted
30 days since they were uploaded?
or
30 days since last download?

And the last question. I have file (myself) get none download upload 4 months ago. my account still be Premium but it'll expired tomorrow. When my files get deleted?

Thanks
PS: Your service is great!

problem with payment display reports. Total payment sent via PayPal Not Match with Total Paid in USD. Two table has different reports. Please check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back