FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Services not good????

This was my stats on 16th sept....

8yz511.jpg

And today this is my stats.....

2qaolt1.jpg

I hope this proves everything

Please use Slide tags.

And he wasn't saying anything about earnings,Filesonic is growing fast,at least i see a lot of pr0n links.They will be in Top 5 soon enough.

Can someone tell how to upload a folder with all files inside? via ftp
Every time I up they are separated as empty folder and piles of files
what a mess...

What the heck is wrong with the statistics?

Instead of my earnings increasing my earnings goes on decreasing every now and then.

Yesterday morning it was 5.25$, in the evening it went down to $4.9.

In the morning again it crossed 5$, didnt touch 5.25 though, just now I checked agan, and its 4.92$

Seriously guys, Filesonic is really stable?

We found the issue with deleted files. On Thursday night, 3 servers had more files deleted than there should have been, for some reason. Less than 5% of files were affected (and this includes free users' files older than 30 days, etc, so the true impact is even smaller).

We've put measures in place so that this doesn't happen again. We will also work on trying to recover as many files as we can, but this can be a lengthy process. If there are files that you need immediately, I recommend re-uploading them. Our link checker (http://www.filesonic.com/link-checker) might help you identify files you need to look at.

We're really sorry for this inconvenience and we will do our best to restore as many files as possible. If there's anything we can do in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Can anyone confirm for the files kept for 30 days, is it really only 30 days or 30 days of last activity ????

Really like filesonic, you can really make a lot of money, I use it since this month and Im really surprised about the results:

But if my files get deleted after 30 days, this really sucks
Would be great also if we could buy a lifetime premium account like for megauplaod

Filesonic File Manager is really pain, they do not have any search, sorting by date upload also not.

I was make a folder on FIleSonic File manager and upload to that folder by FTP, but it go to "/" folder.

Please change your File Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back