FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again Pointless post to prove a point! I do not want waste time with you!

Do you understand english? Where did I mention that warez uploading is illegal or legal in my post? Can you find me that? I am not spamming, your making an intellectual to post his views that is all. Your Posts are laughable and dont make sense to me! Please dont post more crap after this and you'll be spamming the thread.

Good move :)

Dont spam ;)

Leave this thread clean :)

some one hacked my account. now i can c the login details, and payout details of the other guy. he has added a security question to my account, so i cannot change anything. what do i do?

I'm really angry damn, i'am premium member.

Three days that premium can not download anything (suspicious behaviour coming from my IP address and have been temporarily blocked)!

Three open support ticket, no one response!

Filesonic has the worst support I've ever seen! Lousy service!!!

Temporarily? three days is "temporarily"?

I pay for not having a service fuc.....

I'm really angry damn, i'am premium member.

Three days that premium can not download anything (suspicious behaviour coming from my IP address and have been temporarily blocked)!

Three open support ticket, no one response!

Filesonic has the worst support I've ever seen! Lousy service!!!

Temporarily? three days is "temporarily"?

I pay for not having a service fuc.....

Hi

Can you send me your IP address?

It is surely blocked for a reason.. So don't blame us for something that you must have done wrong!

Hish

I have the same problem! And I hope Filesonic will fix it soon.B-)

Hi
I had 52 premium sells for last week but I have today still 12$per account. Whats going on ?
Thanks

Hi guys

There was a bug that we found... We are fixing it and re-calculating previous sales made

Regards

Hish

Hm,still count 12$,but I reach 17$ for this week.Does that 5$+ add in end of the day?

Hey

Fixing it now :)

Hish

Wasnt the new rates 17persale suppsoed to start today the 19th? Cuz I have a sale today and its only 12.

Hi

working on the bug!

Hish

@Hish, what is the bug? the bug is in sales tracking or accreditation $12 instead of $14-17?

Many members say that they unable to get sales in last week and they were getting good sales before.

I was preparing hundreds of files to be published this week, but I want to know what is the bug. Please, confirm.

Thanks!

I changed from PPS 15 to Half fixed 5....
when you solve that bug problem and i get my previous sales... will i get 10 per sale or 5... as i changed today... before it was Fixed 15

3419381732092335920201169.jpg

previuos sells still dont changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back