FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to move the lan from Affiliate Plan: Plan D"PPS Elite Fixed up to $17" to Pla

Nickname: luoitamso1
Account Type: Premium

I want to move the lan from Affiliate Plan: Plan D"PPS Elite Fixed up to $17" to Plan A: "Pay per download", please help me
thanks you

Just wondering why i don't see enough sales in my account and one of my referral also complaining that he hasn't got any sales since September 10. Hish do you have any answer for this?

Cheers

No sales since last week... whats going on man....

please sort this out..

you increased rates but there is some problem in sales tracking,,,,

we aren't getting any benefit from these....

These new offers ($17 and $15 fixed) were to compete with the new good filejungle and now they can not pay these high rates, so they reduce the sales ... what a disappointment!

What happen with Filesonic for last 1 week? I unable to get sales in now days I were getting gud sales before. something really wrong with Fso .. Hish please check sales counter..

giohw6vzw1z3nrwh4tmu9drmt.jpg
no_sale_cash_register_ars1.jpg

Hi guys I have a matter

my friend register with my referral link, however when I check in my dashboard show that I have 0 referrals

This have happen with anyone before?

Hi guys I have a matter

my friend register with my referral link, however when I check in my dashboard show that I have 0 referrals

This have happen with anyone before?

yep! it happend with me, my friend he was new to online earnings, I've teach him uploadings let him join with my link to some filehosts, he's everywhere on other hosts but not on FS, he's earning more than me now and I get nothing for introducting him to FS :facepalm:

yep! it happend with me, my friend he was new to online earnings, I've teach him uploadings let him join with my link to some filehosts, he's everywhere on other hosts but not on FS, he's earning more than me now and I get nothing for introducting him to FS :facepalm:

He registred with your referrar link too?

Wait till tomorrow or something .. it takes time

It was friday but i can wait more

yesterday my friend bought premium account using my link ... but i can't see any sale from last 1 week ....

:facepalm::facepalm: Hish please do something about this.

Me also notice that something wrong with sales related..

I hope Mr.Hish & Filesonic Team will take a look in this matter and solve this issue :)

You really think that FSC will agree that something is wrong?
The standard answer is "nothing is wrong, sales is about luck and hard work".
And then everyone will be satisfied with that answer.

Dunno what to think myself.
It is quite possible that everyone in the world has a FSC account by now, and FSC just lauched SUPER SUPER ELITE instead of launching rebills.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back