FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, filesonic, do you set limits on daily upload volume for a free account? It seems that if I upload too many files in a day, I got an error for all the later uploads saying 'file name incorrect'. But there was nothing wrong with the file names. And I have to wait until the next day to continue my upload, this time, there was no error message, but I didn't change the file names of those failed files on the second day.

I'm getting a lot of sales these days and I want to upload more files in a day. Thx!

hish today my account got passive even if i sent refound last week ! need your urgent attention

Will fix it, just need user ID!

Hish

Hi, filesonic, do you set limits on daily upload volume for a free account? It seems that if I upload too many files in a day, I got an error for all the later uploads saying 'file name incorrect'. But there was nothing wrong with the file names. And I have to wait until the next day to continue my upload, this time, there was no error message, but I didn't change the file names of those failed files on the second day.

I'm getting a lot of sales these days and I want to upload more files in a day. Thx!

Hi

There is no limit for uploads...

Can you open a ticket and mention the file name ?

I will try to upload it to your account

Hish

I reaches more than 300$ 3 week ago ( PPS + Elite) , but now i don't see Filesonic paid for me.
I see in my account it said Total paid * : 165$ but When i click in the payment tab I don't see anything transaction.I just contact FS via support but no one reply for me.
What I can do now ?

Hi

Please open a ticket and ill verify that!

Hish

Thx for your quick response, Hish! I don't know how to open a ticket. Can you tell me?

And if there is no daily limit for upload, it is probably a bug from the ftp appl I'm using now. I use cuteftp and the version is very old (ver. 8.0, released a few years ago, about 8 years i think : ). I probably need to update that ftp appl.

Dear Beloved Partners!

Starting now, The most effective way to contact me is through the contact us page. Fill out a request and make sure to choose "Affiliate" .

This will be top priority to replying to all our partners (before any email or PM).. So please use it for future requests !

Sending by PM & through the contact us page for the same issue will slow things down .. So please only use the contact us page

http://helpdesk.filesonic.com/home

Best Regards

Hish

Just a reminder guys :)

Hish

BTW: I started using filesonic only about 10 days ago. I've already earned much in the past 9 days (I'm at PPS - fixed plan, and the actual total paid would be higher) and the sale is still looking strong. I think I'm going to earn more in the next few days.

If I apply for a free premium account, I don't know how long that acocunt would be (if I can only get an one-month free premium, I'll probably apply later because if I apply now, the valid period for my files would be 10 days+30days, if I apply before file expiry, I can extent file storage for another month! That's really a huge difference! But if I can get a, like six-month premium or even longer, I don't care that much about when to apply and I'll apply right away!).

So, can I PM you first and sent my earnings to your so that you can give me a rough estimate of how long that free premium account would be before I make an official request via e-mail? And please tell me how long I have to wait before I can receive a free premium account after I apply, it is very important for me to decide when to apply. THX!

Hi Hish and Jake

I am getting this error everytime I remote upload a file from wupload even if I am a premium member.

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/3fasg4.jpg[/slide]

Hi biserb

Who did you contact? I don't recall a message from you!
Can you please open an affiliate ticket?

I am willing to help you as much as I could, but do you know that YOU are responsible for the safety of your account?

Hish

I contacted FS directly on site submission form a few times and also from my e-mail associated with my FS account, but nobody answered. I even opened tickets, once from my account and once anonimously and still nothing. I really expected reaction and help from FS , because I loved it the most. I really don't understand how can somebody change my account details without e-mail confirmation because I always need to do that when I change something. My username was 'biserb' or edukacija@live.com and I was premium there with so many files uploaded, so I will really be happy if you can help me to get my account back, because now all of this is lost...
Thanks in advance,
Biserb

hish please read Request #136950. ASAP

Hi

I put top priorities people who respect what we say... Opening a ticket, PMing and writing on the thread slows things down alot... I am finishing tickets first (people who didnt do the 3 at the same time),, then ill reply to u

Hish

I contacted FS directly on site submission form a few times and also from my e-mail associated with my FS account, but nobody answered. I even opened tickets, once from my account and once anonimously and still nothing. I really expected reaction and help from FS , because I loved it the most. I really don't understand how can somebody change my account details without e-mail confirmation because I always need to do that when I change something. My username was 'biserb' or edukacija@live.com and I was premium there with so many files uploaded, so I will really be happy if you can help me to get my account back, because now all of this is lost...
Thanks in advance,
Biserb

Hi Biserb

Can you give me the ticket # ?

Thanks

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back