FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hish,

In my account Filesonic appears paid, but in paypal account nothing appears, please check :(
Nickname: jopa8

1629144filesonicenterpro.jpg

If i am on PPD , will it show in stats PPS if there is some , but not count it , only show it ??

edit : about 30-40% of new uploaded files has been deleted before starting to share them ! i hate this !!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
answer please ?!!!

I have to say that I am really surprised by FS reaction, because I liked them almost most of all sites.
Hear what happened to me. Somebody stole my FS account, changed my pass and information so I lost my PREMIUM account with so many files and some earnings. I wrote to FS so many times but there were not a single answer from them and I am really surprised, because I expected them to react fast, but it seems that they don't even care about their customers.
Pleasant surprise for me came from FileServe , because this happens to me at the same time with their account and they reacted immediately and e-mailed me so many times until I returned my account.
So, my negative vote goes to FileSonic this time, like I said, I really didn't expect them not to react on my situation...

I refunded filesonic full payment which was overpaid. refunded 60$ full. my correct payment is 45.54$. till now i have not recieved my payment of 45.54$.

Now without paying my last week payment to me filesonic cut the overpaid amount from my 'Outstanding payment due on next payout day'.

from 2011-09-24 to 2011-09-30 i made 48.59$ but Outstanding payment due on next payout day is : $34.13.
pls help me.

I have to say that I am really surprised by FS reaction, because I liked them almost most of all sites.
Hear what happened to me. Somebody stole my FS account, changed my pass and information so I lost my PREMIUM account with so many files and some earnings. I wrote to FS so many times but there were not a single answer from them and I am really surprised, because I expected them to react fast, but it seems that they don't even care about their customers.
Pleasant surprise for me came from FileServe , because this happens to me at the same time with their account and they reacted immediately and e-mailed me so many times until I returned my account.
So, my negative vote goes to FileSonic this time, like I said, I really didn't expect them not to react on my situation...

Hi biserb

Who did you contact? I don't recall a message from you!
Can you please open an affiliate ticket?

I am willing to help you as much as I could, but do you know that YOU are responsible for the safety of your account?

Hish

can i use proxy site to login my account , i think my isp ban filesonic , i can't login normally but i can if i use proxy site

Last edited:
I reaches more than 300$ 3 week ago ( PPS + Elite) , but now i don't see Filesonic paid for me.
I see in my account it said Total paid * : 165$ but When i click in the payment tab I don't see anything transaction.I just contact FS via support but no one reply for me.
What I can do now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back