FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can go back to any basic plan from elite. You should contact filesonic team (ticket would be the best option nowadays) and request change.
You don't neet to request payment for elite - it's automatically, same way as basic one - just the payout minimum is higher - 300$ instead of 15$.

Thanks for the useful information!:D
I hope I can choose 'request payment' instead of automatic if I join elite.

Hi Biserb

Just to let you know that you are supposed to fill an affiliate ticket... You filled a "premium" one!

For next time, if you need affiliate support, please fill an "affiliate" one

You also received an answer from Alex... He was willing to help you, but you never replied to him!

Here is what he said :

"Hello,
if you can provide me with the payment id on this account then I can have the account switched back to your settings.

Thank you,
FileSonic Helpdesk

Sep-28 2011 20:11"

We need the payment ID

Regards
Hish

OK HISH, thanks a lot for your help, that really means a lot to me. I didn't receive e-mail from Alex on my e-mail, it seems that he send it to the one that stoled my account. Please tell me how to restore my account, I tried, but can not log in with my previous username and pass.
Thanks again,
Biserb

OK HISH, THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP, FOR ME, YOU ARE THE KING !!!!!
TAKE CARE,
BISERB

Last edited:
Hish, Im having trouble making my payment to PayPal, whenever i try and remove the alertpay it just re-appears 5 mins later. Ive sent you a PM, Please check!

my states frozen like

this

jiq4ae1vkne2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back