FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happens sometimes - on FileServe and other hosts too.

I know for at fact that FileServe has not counted 1500-2000 of my downloads during the past year.
(You owe me big time Ricky :)))

@ AussieK: Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it. Hopefully it should be even better when we roll out with a new upgrade for it and FTP uploads

@ hiddenhacker: Latest Tuesday 6AM EST.

@ Gol.D: PM the links so I can test it out myself.

@ AppleS: http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=928242&postcount=18612 - P.1862

@ Zarroc: That's correct.

We don't have unlimited space on the FTP, so people who abuse this, could just stock up on files on the FTP. Then you need to start implementing rules for how long files can stay on it before they get moved (etc.) - headache?

Theory => Practical situation is too much of a hassle. If you got an available script for this/typed one up, please pass it along.

@ lawina: Question ignored.

The last few days the speed I'm getting to FS through zoom has drastically decreased. I was getting around 4mbps before now, I'm lucky to get 500 kbps.

Is there a routing issue with FS?

I'm using a Euro RDP

Hay, Ricky

I requested a transfer to payout account on 2011-07-20

But the status still shows pending, Mostly the transfer dosn't take this much time

But for some reason this time it's really late, I tired to make a ticket but

After i submit i jest see a blank white page :-?

My upload speed is excellent, 100 MB/s :)

@RickyFS : Hey man, is it normal that my payments are still pending?

Requested on Friday o.O

Last edited:
@ sewer: In the confusion I must have written Monday. It is this week that we will roll out with a new FTP and improved RU. We're looking at less "pending" files.

@ Sebitas: Bull...Your RDP sucks.

DE RDP, PM Scudmis for more details:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/XWEph3m/100MBtest.bin
Uploaded at 15.549 MB/s

Uploaded today. Check time on it.

@ darkpichu: Yes, they will be moved latest at 6AM EST Tuesday.

I extended my Premium last weekend. I can upload and move files fine. But when I try to copy files I get:
store.gif

I've tried the 'reclaim my Premium' feature but that didn't work. I tried to contact Fileserve, but no response yet. Any idea on how I can get my full premium working once again?

Cheers
K

@ Kenchien: We're not instant on replies via Contact Us. The job is more meticulous and there's a thousand other tickets concerning bigger and deeper problems. I can fix it for you if you can PM me your username.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back