FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RickyFS Okay can you just delete my account? I'll setup another account at a later date! I'll setup another account on my new card. My account name once again is Macker52

Cheers,

Macker

I do not use piramidesfiles for 2 months only and fileserve BITSHARE, and if I use a server leech, 100GB, I got a new system, I do not think that's why ... but hey, if that is your motive by Banner ... I knew before was 400 files erase part of the plan. greetings and thanks for all ricky.

@ draeq: You probably need to talk with Pyramidfiles why your account was used as a free leech service.

We put in a file, downloaded it with Pyramidfiles' free leech service and your username appeared. Don't care if you have made 0, 10 or 1000 with us. Read page 1.

There are no motives of disabling your account except that you ran your Premium user via another host that offered public leech.

@draeq @RickyFS

Because the credit card account that I have listed under this account is now closed! I closed the credit card account July 26th. I don't want recurring charges on a credit card account that is closed! I used have used paypal but I used my credit card, bad mistake!

I have a new card on a paypal account I can use that instead! @RickyFS can you please take care of this? Close the account and stop any future recurring charges on my card. I'll create a new account and use paypal for that payment method instead!

@ draeq: You probably need to talk with Pyramidfiles why your account was used as a free leech service.

We put in a file, downloaded it with Pyramidfiles' free leech service and your username appeared. Don't care if you have made 0, 10 or 1000 with us. Read page 1.

There are no motives of disabling your account except that you ran your Premium user via another host that offered public leech.
mean that my account has been used ... by someone and put in a leech ¿

@ draeq:

21st: 744GB
22nd: 835GB
23rd: 726GB
24th: 668GB
25th: 624GB
26th: 677GB
27th: 512GB

Care to explain this usage? I dare not to think how long you've done this for.

Biggest users (abusers).

I don't get it, why after a year of complaints and questions, payments still aren't automated?

You simply ignore the fact that this topic have more than 90% of same questions? :/

And why site is up/down?

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/qiC6I.jpg[/slide]

Last edited:
Leading by that method, 90% of things implemented, can be erased, and explained with that sentence: do it manually, it isn't so hard to understand how.
It's simpler for everyone, to have this on auto. So, it is better, and when something is better, why not have it?
I could be physically prevented, or cut off from internet, to make payment, what then? To wait next week? There are lot of examples I can type here, why auto is better than manual, and this topic tells for itself.
It's not a question is it hard or not, when it can be automated.

If there is automatic recurring payment for premium account, why there isn't automatic payout option?

Fileserve Needs to update it's filemanager, i constantly find myself having to refresh the page because the shit stalls when I'm trying to navigate into another folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back