FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is fileserve planning on increasing payments for 1k downloads?

Wupload and filesonic pay more 15/10$ than you at the moment

Also

Are you gonna improve remote upload from other hosts and unblock filesonic for example?

Fileserve is starting to fall behind on the "race" cause it has now the lowest payout and the crappiest remote upload service from all the hosts :/

I wish you guys were as good as you once were >.<

Thx for your work anyway

What's Files uploaded: XXX files (1 pending) ????? Not uploading but still have 1 file pending but no file in Pending Web files or Pending FTP files Tab =)
Deleted cookie, logout and login but still see (1 pending) :facepalm:

Also

Are you gonna improve remote upload from other hosts and unblock filesonic for example?

Fileserve is starting to fall behind on the "race" cause it has now the lowest payout and the crappiest remote upload service from all the hosts :/

Thx for your work anyway

1. The current rate is just fine, fileserve needs to work more on quality rather than payouts
2. Remote upload from rapidshare and megaupload work fine
3. Filesonic blocked fileserve, not the other way round.

Also

Thx for your work anyway

They don't pay 10/15$ more per 1000 downloads. Wupload's 40$ is for files greater than 2 gb...which means only downloadable by premium users. Plus with only counting 1 download per 24 hours with premium users good luck ever getting that number.

Filesonic's 35$ is for files above 1gb...only downloable by premium users. Its just large numbers they give you to make you think you get more for your downloads than you really do.

Wupload is at 33$ for the highest downloadable by non-premium and fsc is at 30$. Uploadstation is at 32$ if you really want the numbers.

Hish from filesonic says the otherwhise.. so, who blocked who? And what about Wupload? RU from Wupload keeps getting blocked aswell Z.z

But indeed, Fileserve needs to work on quality...

No one blocked anyone probably, however, once you try to remote more than 1 link,, they are going on 2 different servers, and that triggers the system on one of those services, that downloading is happening from 2 different IPs. Only thing that crosses my mind is to try to remote one by one links.

Hish from filesonic says the otherwhise.. so, who blocked who? And what about Wupload? RU from Wupload keeps getting blocked aswell Z.z

But indeed, Fileserve needs to work on quality...

The files are being leeched from filesonic's servers, if 100 people remote upload tons of data from filesonic which company's server will be overloaded? Think :)

Yes, more quality because I can't remote upload from MegaUpload to FileServe!

Anyone else has this problem??

It was working 7-8 hours, haven't tried now. I'll check and report back

Is anyone else having download speed problems with Fileserve in the past couple of days? I normally easily max out my petty 2 MB connection, but for the past 2-3 days my speeds have fallen to a mere 35 kb/s at max. At first I believed my ISP had my bandwidth capped, but FileSonic downloads, Rapidshare, and Megaupload all go up to my maximum download speed of 200-235 kb/s. And I don't believe my ISP would just throttle FS traffic...

error

ghost file appear in pending !!!!!

but nothing uploaded.

FM speed is so and so when browsing folders also here.

They don't pay 10/15$ more per 1000 downloads. Wupload's 40$ is for files greater than 2 gb...which means only downloadable by premium users. Plus with only counting 1 download per 24 hours with premium users good luck ever getting that number.

Filesonic's 35$ is for files above 1gb...only downloable by premium users. Its just large numbers they give you to make you think you get more for your downloads than you really do.

Wupload is at 33$ for the highest downloadable by non-premium and fsc is at 30$. Uploadstation is at 32$ if you really want the numbers.

even comparing to above FS is on $25 still the LOWEST where all other have above $30

so the RESUME is LOW rates.

but anyway there are more serious things to improve ASAP for FileServe apart from the rates.

Of course for all above u mention (low rates) they loose customers (actually uploaders) but it is not only the low rate(s).............but more the stability of DLs for free visitors.

nevermind
(we are disapointed not for the rates.....but we have patience we will try something completely new final in autumn (not now) to survive in fileserve to give a last chance otherwise the end.

There is a huge gap between other filehosts -NOT talking about total earning(s) but about total DLs. The difference is REALLY HUGE. )

Last edited:
Ricky, remote upload seems to be having problems. All attempts have failed immediately in the last 7-8 hours or so. just before that it was working just fine. Would be great if you could take a look at it. Thanks.

Let's move on from who blocked who - Everyone should know who blocked who since you get a "captcha" when you download a bit too much on a "said" service.

My concerns right now are for the Remote Upload. It should be working smooth and fast. Same for FTP. If not, please provide a PM with the username, time you uploaded and hopefully the files that never came through.

@ minhete: Reading "adrunkenmess" reply will probably give you an idea of who has a transparent payout policy.

@ cvrle77: Our site was "slow" for 40 minutes yesterday since we had to roll out with the update for the remote and FTP.

@ zoug77: If it was approved, it should have gone into payment. We would have attempted to pay, but something would have stopped this from happening, usually the payment processor that receives the funds.

@ broadcast: Are you a representative for the public interest of using FS?

Last edited:
Status show pending 1 files but don't remote anything, and now I can't RU direct link from Megaupload anymore (MU have happy hour), files don't move to Pending web files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back