FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ...... seems that there are problems when uploading files .....
not full up yet so when he says be complete
example ..... 1 gb file upload and really weighs 677mb
but says he is right .....
What is the problem?
I upload the files ... and I think they are very well ... and borrro uploaded my backups ........ after complaints from friends telling me that there are several
incomplete files
A huge headache !!!!!!
Solve this?
thanks

Despite these files should Example 1 gb
weigh only half
http://www.fileserve.com/file/yDGsFQu/Rio.Full.Latino.CadagotoHD.part04.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/akmKQp3/Rio.Full.Latino.CadagotoHD.part05.rar

Last edited:
It is the first time i requested a payment from fileserve. I requested a payment in 19July. Till yesterday the payment was pending.
I checked 5 minutes and go and my fileserve account says the payment transferred.
But i have not seen the money in my paypal account till now.
Is there any delay ti money show up in my paypal?

@ minhete: How many times do I have to repeat this. Try put a HF link into our remote. Same message. Basically, they blocked our servers, so did FSC, so why would we want YOU / OTHERS to clock up the queue for Remote Upload when the files won't get moved anyway?

Does that clarify any of your concerns regarding this?

We haven't blocked anyone, but maybe we should start doing this, so others can post in their topics and spam their support inbox.

@ stbooks: Can you PM me the links?

Downgrade macker52 account to free account

@RickyFS

My account ID on fileserve is macker52 but I don't really use fileserve at the moment. Is there any chance you can switch my account from a premium account to a free account for the moment. I've closed my old credit card account and not want to recur charges on it. I'll sign up to a premium again with the new card but just want this removed from the old card.

Cheers,

Macker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back