FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ all with disabled accounts: Getting caught with your hands in the cookie jar and crumbles around your mouth looks like damning evidence. The chance of you getting unbanned is just as slim as it was finding a cure for cancer 35 years ago.
why ppl getting BANNED??

thnQ GERN... MB is such kind a devil...just now i know !!!!!!!!!

i want to know da actual reason of banning!! is it hacking?

why do you try to stop spammers in your site, why don't u let them spam ?
if u did not understood still... u have to start one filehosting site to know actual reason :D

Last edited:
waiting patiently :) just a question will the payments be released this wendsday or same as last week? since it takes 2 days to process before it gets approved once we click on payout

Correct.
It is Tuesday and people are panicing.

This just MIGHT be the end of the world!

Idea for the new fileserve help centre insignia ;P

T1q6m.jpg

Last edited:
hello ricky.i had pressed a payout button on friday but even now also my earnings are not transferred to earnings account..whats the problem??and download counter is also showing zero even downloads occurs

Your earnings start off in your 'earnings account'..... you transfer them to your 'payment account'

2. Wait until your money transferes
from your Earnings Account
to your Payout Account
and the transfer becomes approved.
Might take a day or two. -> Monday or Tuesday

My statistics is not working properly since a few months ago...
All my files shows zero downloads... does anyone have problems with download counter or is just me?

@ Alessio89: So after you've leeched 689 USD from us, you come on here with that disrespecting attitude like your fellow Italian peers talking absolute crap? Go away, find another host and try your tricks on them. Your ban will sustain just like your Italian buddies.

@ riki1691: Payments go out on a Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back