FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/dKWreyz/Gardens Through Time 06 1960-1980.part2.rar

Can you take a look at that one please. Its right in the middle of a set of rars - if that one is buggered, so is the set :(

Guys it seems counter download stats work again. At least for me. However my stats seems a little low. I do not know if the stats are completely recovered or not.

Thx for all the work, fileserve.

same as me viki
mine from sunday 17th still not transfered to payout account :(. i've used up all the 500 GB on free account, now want to use my earning to upgrade my account to premium. can't upload to fileserve the last 3-4 day because of that :(

It tells you in Ricky's sig link that the payment can go through on a Monday or Tuesday. Theres still 12 hours of Tuesday left on Fileserves clock.

It aint rocket science :)

Everything should be fine as RickyFS hasn't reported any problems.

I noticed my payment request from Sunday just barely allowed me to click the Payout button today, if I don't get paid this week there's always next week. :))

Everyone will get paid. Chill :)

We've done this for over a year now, you guys still doubt we won't pay out? All these comments are similar to when we just started out of people doubting us. "They will go down in 3 months; watch, scammers!!". Hesus, please!

Thanks dude :)

Upgraded my account finally !

EDIT:
Redeem Premium Account
Processing....

been 15 minutes +

still same ! :(

EDIT : got it now <3

w00t stats are working now !

Hey,
I want to upgrade to a 730 days premium, but I live in europe so the price is 99€.
But when I go to fileverse with a US proxy price is 99$ , thats quite tricky for europeans.

Is there any way to get the price at 99$ even if Im from europe without using a proxy ?

are the stats live ?

a3afbe.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back