FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ sebaxtian: Referral cheat.

@ Vicki: Don't know. I know they're working on them, so maybe they figured it out. They told me 20th of April, but I would have expected further delay due to the clean out we did last week that required work from all of us, including the techs.

@ sebaxtian: I like how you can try to argue with such "proof" (I can find a friend too with a passport), when you should have known it would be a risk to do so anyway.

@ sebaxtian: Referral cheat.

@ Vicki: Don't know. I know they're working on them, so maybe they figured it out. They told me 20th of April, but I would have expected further delay due to the clean out we did last week that required work from all of us, including the techs.

Fine , thanks for replying !

tmp8a08.jpg

@ skoti: Message support via Contact Us.

@ cvrle77: Great to see you're getting good speeds from us.

Tested speed for other competitors for simple comparison? We always try to improve our service & speed for users :)

@ RickyFS
Speeds are....blazing fast. More or less, I could pull same speed with 2 links, probably some mess with Jdownloader, can't pull more, since HDD is seagate cheetah 15k rpm, so, he is not bottleneck. I never got anything faster from 35MB/s, no matter from which filehost I download.

Ricky, you can't only read critics from people.

This afternoon I had 2 good surprises: the download counter is active and my speed is a fuckin' rocket!!!! (y)

So, a big, gigantic THANK YOU TO the tech team, and YOU!

You've put up a lot of s**t these last weeks... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back