FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ sabaxtian: That proves what? When you signed up there was a red box in your statistical earning that said: don't refer yourself.

@ Alessio89: Don't need to provide you with anything. You don't see any other complaints in here? We don't ban on "suspicion", we ban when we've collected enough evidence, which we did.

@ cvrle77: Wonderful to hear :D

@ Ugo: Glad to hear some positive comments in-between the negatives.

@ all: File Manager count is in test-phase (not in a sand-box anymore) right now. If all works out fine, then we will have all stats updated within a week (all old files will have their stats updated)

Ricky, i think you are aware of my problem. I did CC you in all emails sent to your support and Joey. Please follow up. It's been over 5 months. Thanks in advance.

e684d2.png

w00t !

@ The90sKid: MU => FS should be fine.

I am not talking about MU ==> FS

I am talking about FS ==> MU

2c620d.bmp

My question is Has FS capped the speeds FS ==> MU to 32kb/s or is this just a problem FS is having that will be fixed soon?? This has been going on for 2 weeks now and it's not only me. many people are saying this too. It's obvious that it is Fileserve that is capping the speeds FS ==> MU??

It just looks like Fileserve is trying to discourage people from going FS ==> MU by capping to 32kb/s?? Can you guys explain if this is a permanent change or that it's a error that you guys will fix??

@ thejae: Resellers dept. is of course none of my business since Joey is in charge of that. CC'ing me, my boss or anyone else in Support doesn't matter, if Joey is the one who will be taking care of your request.

And to be frank, I don't actually know about your situation besides you're looking for some sort of refund.

@ The90sKid: That I wouldn't know/be able to answer you on, as it would be above my paygrade.

@RickyFS: I transfer from 2011-04-17 and it still pending now. The Payout of lastweek is pending too? Will I receive my earning today / tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back