FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ cvrle77: You need to go through standard procedure. Email us => give me ticket number and I will look into it.

Oh, I solved that problem by myself, my question was, why there isn't any mail confirmation about changing password, or something. If hacker change my password, I need to mail u, and blablabla, which is procedure that lasts... but with email confirmation link, he can't do much if he doesn't have my email password :)

But also, the problem here is that it might happen that I don't even notice, that someone is using my account and download with it, while, on the other side, I can do the same, download something, and my account will be banned, because using from 2 different IPs, which...sux?

@ cenginturk: Yes we will.

@ cvrle77: Usually the perpetrator has the password to the email as well since 9/10 cases are with people having all their details changed. Yes, we can add that extra feature later.

For the 2 different IPs downloading at same time; yes, that could lead to a ban. I cannot confirm or deny such cases happening.

@ Alessio89: There's nothing I can do about it. If you thought you could mingle some bots in-between legit people, then that's tough luck.

@ InnoX: The My Sites money is released after 30 days. The reason why it cannot be transferred to your payable is because you haven't reached 20 dollars on it.

@ cvrle77: Usually the perpetrator has the password to the email as well since 9/10 cases are with people having all their details changed. Yes, we can add that extra feature later.

For the 2 different IPs downloading at same time; yes, that could lead to a ban. I cannot confirm or deny such cases happening.

Hm, I think that security question-answer would be like 100% better than email confirmation then....since it is not saved anywhere else except inside users head... So, when user wants to change his password, security question pops up, asking for an answer. :)

Btw, what abt uploading API? Any news, dates?

Ricky, ftp problems again. Uploaded a bunch of files yesterday and after 24 hours, I still got 3 pending files and 1 failed upload. Files in general are taking too long to appear in the file manager.

@ Alessio89: There's nothing I can do about it. If you thought you could mingle some bots in-between legit people, then that's tough luck.

This is really absurd accusation! How could I? I'm not a world famous hacker... incredible. I gained 200€/month by paste links in forums. And then kicked like this for nothing i really done wrong...

Last edited:
transfer money from 'earnings account' to 'my earnings' is still pending.

4 days waiting and still nothing. What happens? usually FS make the transfer in 1-2 days

thanks

@ cvrle77: You have any idea how great the memory loss is among users? We have users who can't even remember their own password or email for God's sake. Let alone having them remember a security question: That can be a tough nut for us to crack.

@ Alessio89: You know just as well as I, what you did ;)

@ Sonic: Ok what should I do? I'm not doing it, so wait and relax.

@ InnoX: No, since I'm not authorized to pay out.

@ Prazsky: Just tested out FTP upload with a few 5-10 mb files. Looked to be working quite nicely. Maybe retry those broken files? So 4 that didn't make it, but how many did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back