FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ tofuwizard: PM me the links.

@ Prazsky: Probably we had to kill a few people using jD anti-recaptcha. We don't appreciate having free users enjoying same benefits as Premiums

Anyways.

@ all: Stats delay right now. Should be up again in a few hours :)

Yes more stuff to the people. File protection will soon be available. Either today or Monday.

I believe techs are still working on File manager, so it may just be another weekend of slow load on the file manager.

Hey Ricky,

Honestly, I don't really care about the referral commissions but I would like to know how many have applied for premium accounts. I am very curious to know as to why my referral link doesn't seem to capture any user registrations.

I have at least 8 users (1 close friend) contacting me to tell me they have acquired premium accounts via my referral link but according to my account it always show 0 referrals. I did sent you guys mail regarding this but your colleague replied and claimed that the referral link worked. The weird thing now is, just a week or two ago, my account finally captured my first referral via "My Sites" (not My Referrals).

I want to know what are the requirements for a successful referral? And what is the difference between Fileserve's version of "My Sites" and "My Referrals"? Are there any country restrictions or other type of limitations?

Thanks

@ iTwins: You do not make any $$$ via "Referrals link".. We do not have a Pay Per Sale program available. Only thing that remotely reminds you of a PPS program is My Sites. We will have that upgraded and fixed for hopefully next week - After the issue of file manager.

My Referrals simply is for people who wish to upload under 1 guy. This means that if you find someone who's a valuable uploader and they make money, you'll be credited for finding that person, hence you get 25% of their total earnings (without them losing the 25% of course)

@ Dardann.: That is something you need to discuss with your auditor.

As always, Ricky, many thanks for the quick response.

In that case, what does he or what do I need to do to get this 25% earning? This friend was one of the 8 who informed me he clicked on my referral link AND he also runs a blog verified by Fileserve. He has been paid by Fileserve for months already but I have not received a single penny of the 25% earning.

Thanks

@Dardann. I am pretty sure the IRS will not waste their resources going after Mickey Mouse earnings that fall below the poverty line. I don't think you have anything to worry about unless you make thousands of bucks a month. Even if they catch up to you, the worst is to pay back what you owe them! You don't go to jail for being ignorant!

@ iTwins: Was this through HIS uploads that he made $$$? And he is a referral of yours?

For people who sign up under you with a new account, only THAT account that makes $$$ will go to your earnings too.

Say he clicked on your referral link and logged in to his previous account, he will not be a referral of yours.

Think that answered your question.

For other news:
@ all: File manager is now performing much better (thank our techs), but we still got a little bit of way to go, so over the weekend (or today) a news will come out preparing you for the upgrades we will be doing to our servers. Please keep an eye on this section.

Yes they are. Soon catching up since we had to perform some upgrades (as can be seen with a quicker file manager)

@ all: CS questions are now prioritized with Premium users getting their answers first...Free users must wait. One of the many benefits Premium users will get :)

Yes, Ricky, his own uploads that he made $$$ and he created his Fileserve account via my referral link. I believe he only has one Fileserve account just like all of us.

Wait, doesn't Fileserve only allows one account per person? How can he "clicked on your referral link [to create a new account] and logged in to his previous account?"

Thanks

PS. "prioritized with Premium users getting their answers first...Free users must wait. One of the many benefits Premium users will get"

The more reason I love Fileserve! Kudos, Ricky!

@ iTwins: Only if he signs up under a new account under your referral ID (you can test this yourself) will he be your referral.

Fileserve allows for multiple accounts, but we do not allow for people to refer themselves. As said, we've never been tight with our rules UNTIL people take advantage of our site and starts the abuse.

@ iTwins: Only if he signs up under a new account under your referral ID (you can test this yourself) will he be your referral.

Oh, in that case, maybe not. I think he created a free account then clicked on my referral link to registered for premium status.

Speaking of abuse, while trying remote upload from Fileserve to Filesonic, I noticed Fileserve was counting those remote upload files as number of times the files were download. I wasn't sure if I was getting paid for them and was worried you guys might accuse me of cheating. I stopped remote uploading (and because of those damn, irritating Filesonic bugs). Just curious, was that a bug and were they counted as paid downloads?

And you haven't exactly answered my previous question. Was the reason Fileserve stopped allowing Hong Kong registrations and stopped paying for Hong Kong downloads was because of cheating? Is there a workable download manager to download for us HK premium users? I very seldom download but I hate downloading from the web browser. JDownloader and Flashgot/Flashget don't work anymore....

Thanks

Hi Ricky, i asked about this 4 times or more with messages, now im here, because im waiting too much time and i dont know why its taking sooo long :S

See this Picture

2eecsgx.jpg

Now, im asking here, how much it can delay???

Im waiting more than 1 month, is so long right?

I've waiting for answer! Thanks!

And im not getting any answer :/

Hi Ricky,

I asked about this problem more times with messages. plz give me answer. can i get my account back or not?. plz say one word.Don't neglect my message.

I converted my free account to premium account (22.11.2010). (23.11.2010) my account disable ( Display "USER DISABLED" ). Capacity of my account is about 500GB.i get so much hard to upload these data.i have sent the message two times to fileserve but they didn't reply me yet.
fileserve is best file sharing company.I have worked with fileserve since last two months.but i havent face this type of problem.so i am looking forward while you slove this.

MY fileserve Login User NAME= UMPLATINUM

^^

Did you by any chance self refer yourself?
Did you use your fs account on a public RL service and ran a business out of it?
Did you share your account with a number of people?

If the answer for any of these questions is yes, then its kinda pointless to ask ricky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back