FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ RickyFS:
I wasn't talking about my files. I was talking about the links I download. I tried to find some now but all of them worked now. I will let you know if I find a link like that. It happens when visit link > Click Download > enter Captcha and instead of countdown sometimes I get 404 - Error.

@ pret0:
Im trying so hard to make 2$. Would you like to share some tips? :D

@ RickyFS
i have my free account with my paypal

now i win 180 days FileServe premium account.
can i use the same paypal in this account

( now i will use premium account only and will use my free account when premium acc end )

@ smoking: 1 Paypal per user. The system will automatically reject you trying to submit an already used Paypal.

@ Harshadewa: PM me all the links giving you 404

@ all: If you see a 413 error please PM me. It's important :)

How long does it take to pay of those who should pay?

cap6pbm0.jpg

@ RickyFS:
I wasn't talking about my files. I was talking about the links I download. I tried to find some now but all of them worked now. I will let you know if I find a link like that. It happens when visit link > Click Download > enter Captcha and instead of countdown sometimes I get 404 - Error.

@ pret0:
Im trying so hard to make 2$. Would you like to share some tips? :D

I only upload tv series in one forum only. Then I have referered people :D

sir rickyFS can you check about this...the part 1 has no downloads but the part two has many downloads...its a split rar file so the downloader cannot open the file if the other part is not there.. do you think thats a bug for download counts?

42409817.png

bro my rl using <no>.php with hosts.php ... exsample 24.php with hosts.php standard plugin cannot use, tried ready, is that any other way

@ smoking: Yes

@ ylmas: Reports have it that people always download the last part to check the quality. Anyway - You're pointing out attempts, fails, completes and premium tries since that's what is displayed via the file manager.

@ lucid: You need to message jueki about it.

@ subha86: Means you'll get $$$ tomorrow.

Hey Rick, but check the same picture from @ylmas,
42409817.png
the first files, part1 and part2 with the same size have the expect downloads, but not the second ones... maybe it could be a bug... take a deep look, please?

Hi RickyFS,

I'm beginner to make money on internet. I hope to increase my income in my freetime everynight. I'm a freshman, so the first time is really difficult. I had to stay up late and get up early to update soon, i hoped that there re many people to download my files at your host.
I took part in fileserver on Sep 09th 2010. Until now i earned $24. That mean i make lower $1 everyday. what did I cheat??? Unfair to me!

Please check my account: kimmachu
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
:(

133454-79a0e9d0.jpg

Sorry , i trying used GG translator
I want to ask : how many time i must wait until i have paid from filserve.com ? ( paid for laste week )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back