FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RickyFS .After i post this topic :

Hi RickyFS !:D Please help me !
last week ,I transfer to payout account
but today still pending
Quote:
Transaction Date Amount Status Remarks
- 2010-10-14 $26.38 Pending
- 2010-10-06 $27.66 Pending
Please check for me .my username : vagabond73
And now :
65387483.jpg

- No email explain
- No proof

Are you resolved that way ?

I'm admin of MMO forum http://4vipvn.com
I have only one account.
I always abide by the rules of fileserve.
i increase the number of my referrals by:

I am not try to defraud your system by creating my own referrals under my own login .

Please check and help me unlock my account.
Thanks

@ vagabond73: 346 referrals...And you think you can sneak in a few of your own to the account? You thought we were mugs, yes? Jog on buddy, your time is over here

PS. We don't need to show you proof of how we conduct our auditing :) I think you would know why.

PPS. We will probably one day send out an email like HF does..Right now we don't see it as a high priority to inform people that they've been banned for trying to defraud our system.

@ sam20: Alertpay.com ;)

@yad .. Thanks a lot ... I transferred it to my payout account ... So now i guess it will directly come to my PP accnt..or maybe it will cme to my payout accnt & then I can request for a payout ... TC... Peace Out .. :) ..

No it won't. We will approve the transfer first, then it will go to the Payable. When you click Payout you will be submitted for the next mass-payment cycle.

@RickyFS

Good ! :D
- No explain
- No proof
Account banned without reason.

If you have 346 referrals .you necessarily fraud ?
you should know : No referral => no uploader => no download links => no downloader => no Premium account .

if you do not clearly resolve this issue .
I will denounce you on all MMO forum, warez. My friend who is currently managing various forums related to fileserve and MMO.

Believe me.I can do more than you think :D

@: ShareShiz : if you were me.No cheater .Account banned without reason .what do you do?

@ vagabond73: Are you playing innocent or just stupid? Your account was found to have referral cheat on it - You see that warning when you enter the earnings page; your English seems good enough to comprehend the meaning of it. How we find out I won't reveal for you, so we in the near future can bust you again.

Shareshiz doesn't self-refer himself and isn't an idiot trying to present his innocence with sheer stupidity.

I'll happy denounce your IP in here, in hopes that other filehosts will ban you from even entering their website. Your threats are like a piss-drop in an ocean - No one gives a sh!t. Go away. Your threats have been heard before...Internet Warrior (:D).

This is my final post to you. Any more replies from you will simply be ignored. If you attempt to spam this thread with nonsense I'll report you. Good day.

@ vagabond73: Are you playing innocent or just stupid? Your account was found to have referral cheat on it - You see that warning when you enter the earnings page; your English seems good enough to comprehend the meaning of it. How we find out I won't reveal for you, so we in the near future can bust you again.

Shareshiz doesn't self-refer himself and isn't an idiot trying to present his innocence with sheer stupidity.

I'll happy denounce your IP in here, in hopes that other filehosts will ban you from even entering their website. Your threats are like a piss-drop in an ocean - No one gives a sh!t. Go away. Your threats have been heard before...Internet Warrior (:D).

This is my final post to you. Any more replies from you will simply be ignored. If you attempt to spam this thread with nonsense I'll report you. Good day.
this is why fileserve is the shit.

@ RickyFS
Hey you ! calm dow !
RickyFS ! Are you supporter ?
I doesn't self-refer myself .
I'm trying to solve problems.
- 54$ pending. not many.
- 346 referrals = 346 uploader and growing.
they like me, I want long-term cooperation with you.
Simple or trouble ?
Fake IP , Fake nickname …
you can ban me ?

ricky will we have to wait for 2 weeks before receving payments via alertpay?

Dear FileServe users,

With the discontinuation of ePassporte we have now proceeded to cooperate with Alertpay. We will therefore start the payouts following two weekends from this day for everyone who uses Alertpay.

We thank you all for your understanding and patience.

Regards,
FileServe

@vagabond73, you've been scammed, I refer only to have many referrals you were banned and do not charge either now or before that generated by your referrals?

@RickyFS, If you do not pay for referrals should not advertise on your website seems like a hoax to those who trust in you, trusting myself uploader you got to get into "fileserver" being my referrals to servers etc changing costs and its failure payments after 2 months without pay I'm just at a loss as my referrals cost me money and not charging anything for his part, that's his way of thanking the people that find they managed and promoted.

cap6pbm0.jpg

@ edvan: That's how long it takes to set everything up and do our estimations of how many people are using AP :)

@ LadyK: If we found that you have been self-referral you wouldn't be able to take that screenshot.

@ Boris: Ok mate

@RickyFS,
I did not understand your answer, I use google translator.
And I understand what my capture neither of the self-referral.
I, at least my referrals are all correct because I am a programmer and not an uploader.
cap6pbm0.jpg

hey RickyFS is there would be a problem if i store my money in my fileserve account??

what i mean is i will not pay out my money until i get a 100$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back