FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt they care where anyone is from. They operate from the US and in the US it's Tuesday (Wednesday in some regions).

So.. calm down. lol

Just FYI, the payout date has already been discussed at least 1000x in here.

I was just wondering - can't you guys setup an automated payment date just like Hotfile, on wednesday or something?

That way there wouldn't be ppl crying here every week about not getting paid.

Just a thought

@ lellouchftw: If we went to start putting in ranks and drop payouts to XX dollars for X countries, then we can discuss auto payments.
If you still want high payouts and all countries with no limitations and yidi-yada of 30 minutes wait, then we won't be doing auto-payments. Everything is checked in order to keep the standards high and the payouts high. We don't appreciate getting manipulated with (couple of them have been posting in here)

It's a hypothetical theory of what can be done in order to get auto-payments. We won't be doing anything to our ranks...If anyone do remember, we invented this payment scheme and we choose to stick with it.

2 things i want to know....

1. if one unique ip downloads ...say 20 different files...all will be counted pr any limitation is there?

2. without doing self referral...one person with one paypal account can have how many fileserve accounts...

If the user is Premium - the count is 1 for those 20 files.
If the user is a free user - the count is 20.

Several, but it is only possible to insert your paypal email into one FS account.

But it only takes 5 secs to add more email accounts to your paypal account.

EDIT:
Having several FS accounts gets boring at some point.
Do yourself a favour and PAY for 1 account and upload all your files to that account.

Every night I dream about being able to transfer all my files from my free account into my premium account. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back