FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ricky. I'm a Vietnamese.Every days i work with FS. I feel it 's a nice site. But recently FS count my download not extractly. Some download from rank D hasn't earn cash... I count about 200 download but your site say 78 :-s.Tonight i'm working with FS but no download add. I don't know why? Can you answer me? Sr my bad English :'(

Hey, according to the earnings page, my pending payment was paid
0afaf26b.png

But i dont see the payment on my pp acc.
What happened??

@ superboy0905:
File Manager => Non-unique downloads incl. failed, attempts, completes + premium
Stats report => Unique downloads from unique files and IP of free users. Premium users will only be counted for 1 in this stats report no matter how many downloads they do from you.

@ Larri: Run your mouse over the green tick

the payment was already tranfered from earnings, i was waiting for the money to be sent to my pp acc, and like i said, site says they sent the payment already, but i still dont have the payment on my acc.

EDIT: Ohh approved.
So im going to get paid tomorrow :D:D hope i get my second payment pending approved on time :D

Stop complaint about Fileserve, Fileserve is really good hosting ! If you have any problem with your account => Let's send a pm to Ricky.
Remember: Your account couldn't be disabled if you don't cheat !

Have a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back