FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ricky. It's the second day now that i cant upload files to FileServe, When i use FTP uplaod it says Response: 226 Transfer complete,but the file is not there.. When i try web upload,during the process my browser tells me that 30~% is done while FS shows 15%~. tl;dr.files that i upload don't show up.

@ Denver32: You tried webupload with IE? Are you on a linksys router?

@ remote: Too many people using it now. Remote upload during non-peak hours. We will be getting more remote servers sometime this week.

Even the remote upload is like taking ages..

Damn man did not expect this from FS (You guys are getting popular very fast and the quality of service is poor)

It takes ages to get the link using RL and remote upload is almost the same..

Also even after placing the asked html file ur system is not able to verify my site and I am getting this error :

Verification Unsuccessful

9f1f64b519d20e2ccc36e1589a8f7555.html was not found on your server or the file did not contain the valid code

@ denver32: So you tried HTTP and FTP but to no avail of uploading?

@ devil_jin: Unfortunately we cannot wave the magic wand and get 50 servers to beem out immediately. You guys have to wait as much as we do. It isn't because our funding is lacking, it is quite deep, but that this is not humanly possible (by our supplier) to meet demands for such a fast-growth business (read our alexa rank for yesterday and it'll give you an indication of where we are). If you have a bigger trusted supplier that can provide top of the range servers for us in the East Coast (US) near Syracuse you're more than welcome to give me their contact details :)

Shoot me your details on your "my sites" and your username and I'll go check it. Our verification system has verified a ton of sites, so something must have gone up in smoke ;)

Our quality and service sees a higher standard that any other host out there. Who will answer your questions without a copy+paste? We have our "down" times, and people easily tend to forget when the good times are happening.

@ Angel_FBT: You'll get it tomorrow. Machine went through the processing today, we do it manually too tomorrow. As said, we pay out between Mon-Wed. If we do have issues with the account we will fail it, so as long as your slade is clean there's nothing to worry.

@ all: We are getting more FTP, RU and Storage servers. 120 storages and possibly 20-30 more FTP and RU (each). We will be getting a batch of storages this week, hopefully by Wednesday, if not Thursday. FTP and RU can come anytime between Tuesday-Friday. We already ordered servers in advance (just like last time), so just keep thumbrolling until we get the new servers up.

RU and FTP isn't "slow" - It is because it is putting you in a queue. If there wasn't a queue you'd be moving gigabytes within minutes.

@ ZeroAT: 1500 kbps. You can open several windows to get the maximum speed for your own line. Of course you'll be lowering someone else's and then I'll have to hear complaints in my inbox ;) :D

First of all I am not complaining :) I am just posting this image to show you Ricky that if there is some problem,bug in servers.

k0llhi.jpg

that files are of 100mb.

@ Ar!yan: Will be processed tomorrow. Payment days are not Mondays only. It stretches from Mon-Weds.

@ AG: Doesn't matter if the file is 1 mb or 10000 mb. The remote queues you in line for remote uploading to the given slots available. The server hasn't handled your request yet, but can be deceiving when it says "processing" when it should have just given you a 0% done :)

@ Angel_FBT: You'll get it tomorrow. Machine went through the processing today, we do it manually too tomorrow. As said, we pay out between Mon-Wed. If we do have issues with the account we will fail it, so as long as your slade is clean there's nothing to worry.

Yeah Hope So That It Will Approved Today :)
& Thnx For Info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back