FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very hard trying to upload and manage your files these days.. Same problem as you Yad :/

Copying files is a huge mess too. Waiting 3 days doesn't change the fact that some files are impossible to be copied even though they have a simple filename.

@ Jueki: Can you tell me which ones you're hving trouble with?

PS. was told this issue should be rectified when our new file manager is coming out. Same with the rename => root issue.

I have a huge list of files that can't be copied. Do you want the links or should i give you that list & let you look on my account?

Ricky, is it possible for you to fix the 404 error of my files if I give you the detailed info of the files (the server number and the filename)? Or the only way to get the files back online is to re-upload everything? x_X

I just noticed there are quite a number of 0 download files in my account and when I checked them out, most of them turn out to have the same 404 errors.

@ rey2k5: I can look them up and see if they are in existence. If not, you need to reupload them, so shoot me the list with the links in them and I'll check it for you. It happened when our DBs were screwed up.

@ Registered User: Right now, we're still getting the fundamental down. It'd be safe to say we would have 1 monthly competition at least when everything is running smooth :)

@ Ricky:
If i asked for payout how many days it will take to arrive in my paypal?

BTW FileServe will be in Top 3 of 1-Click File Hosting services soon...

Thanks Ricky

@ rey2k5: See reply :)

@ goldie: If you requested payout BEFORE sunday 11:59pm, you should be getting your payment either Today, Tuesday or Wednesday :)

@ ZeroAT: Was a database issue. It was rectified, but as said, before it was rectified the issue was occurring. That's why it is only the "old files" that would have this issue, but not new ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back