FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ricky What are the features / updates that you guys will be working on this month and next?

and is there any issues been reported regarding backing up files(copying them)

Ricky,

Is there something wrong with server 148? Files like this is taking forever to load (I am on premium).

Edit: After waiting for like 5 minutes for the file to load, I got this...

The return of 404 error? This is so frustrating. :(

Edit 2: Now it is working... it keeps on changing between working and not working at random, can you check the issue out? :(

@ ZeroAT:
For users:
1. Account security
2. Upgrade/extend account with your earnings
3. Multi-languages on all pages.
4. Payment gateways - E.g. setting up MB as payment gateway + paying out to affiliates

I believe that's about it for this month's to-do.
Next month we have another sick line up of new stuff. We should have one of our programs out by then, helping the uploaders and much more :) - Oh and new improved File Manager and Remote Upload tab.

Will be looking into repack option too.

@ rey2k5: That's because of overload. Some servers are getting literally battered by thousands of users. Either it is poor distribution of files or it is just because those files are popular on that particular server.

@ PCH: You won't be getting your payment until next week. This week's payment is everything requested before Sunday 11:59PM (FS time)

@ watsayabtcoffee: Most likely our infamous firefox bug. Solve it temporarily by using another browser

@ all: The time now (12:46AM FS time) is probably the best time to get your remotes done swiftly. I see minimal people doing transfers via remote, so this is your best chance to grab your existing files :)

Enjoy.

@live uploader
I hope the trick is for premium users. I downloaded a file as a free user and it stopped once at 94% and next time at 84%. I never tried to download it again, instead went on with other mirrors.

@PCH, you might be lucky to get paid on wednesday. Once i requested payout on monday & got paid on wednesday.

@Ricky, I always do RU this time, also its happy hours in RS. So all fine :)

@ all: The time now (12:46AM FS time) is probably the best time to get your remotes done swiftly. I see minimal people doing transfers via remote, so this is your best chance to grab your existing files :)

Thats strange Ricky.

My remote from RS is completely stuck.

^^^^ Was fixed by Ricky.

@RickyFS:
I asked for payout yesterday but still i didnt get my payment

In my fileserve acct its showing Status of Payment is :Approved and Pending Payment: $0.00

Please look into this problem

thanks

@ Gerner2010: We will need to try this ourselves later.

@ goldie: Yes, we approved a lot last night. We are doing mass-payment within the next few hours.

@ andrewmacatulad: Last Sunday meaning 2 days ago or 9 days ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back