FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ edvan: Sometime this week (or next..depending how quick we fix these issues such as FTP & remote)

@ bouncer: Only requests..................Damn how many times have I repeated this.... from BEFORE Sunday 11:59PM (FS TIME) will be processed

Has anyone had any issues with copying/backing up files on FS?

I am about to do it and i dont want to approach any issues.

EDIT: FS has paid me my $65 :)

Yes I have ZeroAT. Try backing up one folder and you will notice 3~5 files can't be copied.

Doesn't look like many people get this error though, or maybe not many people try to backup all their files :P

Don't know why some of you are worrying about payments (I've seen multiple pages/CS emails of this now) - Maybe we need to write it more clearer in our FAQ & Make Money section - If you don't get your payment on a Thursday, then you should shit bricks and worry. If we failed your payment you should really have some diarrhea and look deep into why this happened and THEN ask if your bag is clear and honest.

Rhetorical question: Would a host like us (not talking about the dorm room hosts who have 5 servers setup in the library to fetch and send files) stop paying you when we've come so far and jumped over so many hurdles and seen insane rise in popularity and support? It'd not only be foolish of us, but straight idiotic if we shot ourselves in the foot like that - seen by other hosts, because they have dorm room admins and capital.

Also read answer to rocksterw what causes remote upload "downtime".

@ thierryownz: You'll get them in the next mass-payout. Payouts are between Mon-Wed.

@ ZeroAT & Jueki: Possibly this is due to the "new" servers we got on the last batch. We found out that these weren't setup properly as opposed to what we initially started off with.

@ tehlolkid: You giving people FS links only or HF/FS?

@ rocksterw: Quite common during these hours. As said...It doesn't matter if you have 3000 files queued up that are 3000 mb or 3 mb big. You will get limited slots (meaning you can't hawk all slots if you had uploaded 3000 files) and the remote will start when a slot is available for you. Unfortunately remote upload is a popular activity, even though it was only meant for taking back up of your own files from your own server/hosts, so when these servers are added and we can have more slots available it won't take so "long" anymore.

That being said we will most likely have XX amount of remote upload servers fro free and XX amount for Premiums in the near future. Then the free users can wait longer and Premiums can be having a bit more privilege in moving files.

@ raj1126: I believe techs are still looking into this issue.

Hey Ricky .. how about adding Cookie Control in remote uploading like Megaupload has ? its an awesomely nice feature that no one provides except Megaupload

288dcg.jpg

@ Registered User: Could be considered, however, we usually set up each host individually by request by purchasing an account from the host and doing that. Cookie Control is for the lazy admins who doesn't want to work and think everything is a plug-n-play option. Hence why FS => MU doesn't work.

i guess everyone will only shut up when they got their payments, until that they will keep on bugging Ricky. lol. a question to ricky, is it possible for a free account to exceed the 500GB storage? if that occurs, what would happen to those extra files? will they be deleted asap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back