FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no reason on my end for stats getting drop like this, and everyone else's. What that means there would be no recalculating. It's obvious something is wrong, if lots of us are reporting same issue.

I have steady earnings that can vary in 3-10-%, but not in 50%, unless something went wrong on your end... really, I never panic, or reply here, if I don't see something weird and unusual.

0XJYH.jpg

RickyFS how do you mean excessive use off ip?

only one friend got in my account to renew my premium and i got from ufliq.com a 6months voucher code..so how is this excessive use of ip?

so you mean all that money to get me a premium has lost?

wow !!

@ misterjay: You never gave me an username, so it was a general answer to why you were downgraded.

@ cvrle77: Unless you want us to stop the statistics completely for a week, and then spend another two weeks playing catch up then we can recalculate it. I know what would give me and the rest of the CS staff less headache. That's just from my perspective.

i have a question which might sound somewhat silly..

we get Unlimited storage right in premium. so is that Storage gonna be Infinatly Unlimited or the unlimited is gonna end some time after 100TB or something.. :D

EDIT: No need for recalculation. i need My payout this week.

@ Luffysama: No one has reached 100TB, but we have users nearing 30TB easily. And yes it is unlimited.

@ misterjay: When I get back to work tomorrow I will follow up on it. I'm off now.

@ crazybana: Indeed I will ask techs to add this. They already know they need to add it.

//Good day everyone.

@ Prazsky: I believe since we upgraded our remote upload servers (+ added new ones), we've renewed and added IPs. I will have a talk with techs to set a fix amount of servers for MU remotes only. -Apologize.

Um so is it fixed now? I won't give it another try unless you give the green light or else my MU account will be suspended again.

i8f2z.jpg

So, no recalculation means, marked days on the image, where earnings aren't counted properly, is bye bye? Your techs found the issue, but you have no intention to recalculate earnings, if I understood correctly?

@ ChokY: Website hasn't had any downtime.

@ Prazsky: Not confirmed yet.

@ cvrle77: If you intent for us to get about 30 pages of nonsense (on here), 100s of tickets in via the Contact Us, from users that only like to complain, and perhaps miss a payout next week, and have statistics slowed for the next couple of weeks, then yes, that is the bad news. Someone did make up for the loss that you had, otherwise, the earnings wouldn't have been the "same" (~200 difference).

Just like some users liked to defraud us for thousands of dollars over a 3 months period, we never reclaimed that back. It's "part of the business" to have ups and downs. Fortunately, for you, your stats look fine today and tomorrow and so on.

@ ThaJacka: Yes, no changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back