FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ all: With drop in earnings, we will look into it. From the overall perspective of earnings there was ~200 dollars difference (basically nothing that gave us a red flag to wonder) from the 2nd of October and the 25th of September. However, since you guys have shown me screenshots, I will take a look into it.

@ ecco: Far from it. Running at full speed and going great. Don't know what problems you're facing, since I was downloading test files the whole weekend getting max speed. Do let me know by elaborating on your claims.

@ biserb: That's because you explained and took a deep breath. Our support is existant, but we don't reply to complainees that just like to talk rubbish and take up our time with nonsense. Thumbs up for you noticing our service.

@ Zmago: Because I'm not paid to sit on weekends and I had to do my normal chores like any normal human being.

@ misterjay: Excessive use of IPs?

@ Prazsky: I believe since we upgraded our remote upload servers (+ added new ones), we've renewed and added IPs. I will have a talk with techs to set a fix amount of servers for MU remotes only. -Apologize.

@ Arthona: We're not going down.

Just in case you're wondering is it true...downloads aren't showing in graph... exactly 50%

O6lkO.jpg

Should we, or shouldn't press payout button??

Last edited:
Hello RickyFS

i pressed the Transfer button yesterday (Sunday) 11am. but it still has not Transferred.

PS: Ricky please assign Max 4 IPs or less to MU remote uploading. my Mu account got suspended twice..

@ cvrle77: I believe there were some users facing an issue over the weekend. Techs are looking into it.

I'd recommend pressing the payout button since we won't be recalculating.

@ Luffysama: It gets transferred tomorrow around 8AM EST.

@ semiclip: See above.

Well, it seems business as usual concerning FS weekend problems...and yes, there is a significant drop in downloads last 3 days. Better come up with something, because all this looks very bad.

My account is premium and have over 200 K files. But today it have only 160 K files. It decreased so fast. What happens with my account. I can't belive DMCA removed files over 40 K files

Want me to wave a magic wand and give you an extra dollar?

I can't do much so quit the complaining. Techs are looking into it. There was no drop in earnings in general, so someone out there made more than the drop that you saw.

Want me to wave a magic wand and give you an extra dollar?

I can't do much so quit the complaining. Techs are looking into it. There was no drop in earnings in general, so someone out there made more than the drop that you saw.

Have I ask for a extra $ ?
Its just a report and its nice that @techs are "looking".
For me the presents of 404 landing is a biger problem or the fact that new uploaded links are present on acc but impossible to download for free and premium user's.

its no big deal...life goes on! :D

;) U have right !

regards

@ salebre: Newly uploaded files should rarely have a 404 landing error. This happens on occassions for old files only.

And the answer was not directed at you that's why there was no "@ salebre".

No no ...That's TRANSFER to Payable Account. Don't know why you were skipped. Potentially because they had to take a deeper look into your account?

@ salebre: Newly uploaded files should rarely have a 404 landing error. This happens on occassions for old files only.

And the answer was not directed at you that's why there was no "@ salebre".
It was posted under my report,forget it.
No hard feelings.
I have reported some 404 as U was absent and here are a new from yesterday uped 01.10.2010 :

sould I continue to report those files or not?!

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back