FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know which one of those IPs belong to you. Just telling you what was listed for me.

How come you're using a Rapidleech for your personal use?

Ricky , what happen with my account ? 2 week :'(:'(:'(
Now , I Can't click Payout , Please :(

cf683bc2cb.png

User : depzaivodoi

173.193.200.193 i guess is mine..im from the netherlands

im using rapidleech to dl fileserve links and upload them to various streaming hosting sites.

i can use fileserve (http://user: pass@fileserve) on putlocker/sockshare/ufliq perfect but to other hostingsites that won`t work ,so im using this rapidleech to create me a link that does support all those .

@ misterjay: I will grant you back the remaining months. However, if this happens again, I won't be able to help you. Check the source of how you had IPs all over north america.

Ricky.. i have premium account on FS. I cant create copy of my files when i try to copy the files it shows this error "The size of the file exceeds your storage limit" Plz Solve this issue as soon as possible..
My account id is : sani15

Ricky I would like to echo what shanjan said.

I tried copying 10 files at first and I got the error message. Though maybe 10 is too many then I tried copying 3 files and I got the same error message. Hopefully there's a fix for this problem.

Wikipedia says Columbus day on 10th. than why is 5th a public holiday according to the news flash below??

Dear FileServe users,
Due to a Public Holiday on the 5th of October, we will pay the remaining affiliates on Friday the 7th of October.

Best regards,
Fileserve

@rickyfs

Why does my megaupload account keep getting suspended -.-

Can 't you limit the amount of ips that you guys use for mu..?

Is remote uploading still blocked between filesonic/wupload and fileserve?

plz ricky , willy says fileserve blocking wupload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back