FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ricky i have a problem, when i try to copy a file i get this message:

The size of the file ----------------------.DarkAcidBlue.part2.rar exceeds your storage limit
The size of the file ----------------------.DarkAcidBlue.part1.rar exceeds your storage limit
The size of the file ----------------------.DarkAcidBlue.part3.rar exceeds your storage limit

please help, user: darkacidblue

Hi fileserve, please see the image below

3ae576.png

I think there's some mistake, here's the fact that you should know:

1. I TRANSFERRED my earning to account my payable
2. I NEVER hit the redeem button
3. I'm not a premium user

Is fileserve have auto system that extend premium based on earnings account?, i never want a premium account, the free speed is good for my country.

All i want is payout to my paypal account, you guys here have the same problem?

@ RickyFS

Hey Uploaders, look at this image, I'am waiting almost 6 months, yeah, 6 MONTHS!! And my money is not transferred yet! It is too much time right??

2mqukvc.jpg

@ explo1515: Keep going. No username, no answer, so post in here every day, all day and you still won't get an answer.

Hi Ricky, about this, my username is explo1515, Thanks in Advance!!

Hi RickyFS, i am explo1515, that is my username in the FileServe account, can you tell me whta is wrong with my account? Why i am not getting my transfer after 6 months?? Thanks in advance, hope u can help me...

Hello,

did FileServe do something to their speeds. I'm using a VPS from the Netherlands and its been really fast lately when uploading their (FS).

Best regards,

cowboyup910

@ minhete: The question is, will we receive a ton of emails of people who forget about these answers?

Also will it have to be a precise answer? How far do we need to go with "security" since people are unable to pick a good password or stop downloading .exe files thinking it is a video of a celeb performing adultury acts?

We can only do so much about people's personal "safety". People are recommended to use protection when having sex, some gets AIDS, but who are to blame? The condom factory?

@ kudusan: Is this deja vu or what am I seeing..?

@ ogkinetic1: Where from? And you are using webupload?

@ cowboyup910: We constantly add servers. We also fix our hardware so it functions 100% properly. Things go on at times which can slow down, cause havoc, cause crashes and so on so forth. We're getting there trying to perfect the system.

What are you saying? :D

I'm new to fileserve, if i want to redeem to premium, is it possible for me choose 9.99 (30 days) for 2 times instead of 19.99 for 75 days?

I'll definitely choose 19.99 for 75 days...

My username in fileserve is nubishare

Is it possible to cancel my premium, and revived my earnings account?, my premium is just activated few hours ago.

Please answer my question above...

Thanks mate...

Last edited:
@ kudusan: Did you pick the redeem yourself or you claiming we did? We had a person coming in here telling us we took his 19.98 because we couldn't pay out to him (crazy talk).

Also would you rather have 75 days for 19.99 instead of 60 days? Is that what you're saying?

Hi Ricky?

i had upload files via FTP, but some of the files uploaded, but some of the files is missing. Filezilla log no error - all files = Response: 226 Transfer complete. Upload file from US server.

tried upload file via ZOOM all files uploaded. Anyone have same prob?

Last edited:
@ kudusan: Did you pick the redeem yourself or you claiming we did? We had a person coming in here telling us we took his 19.98 because we couldn't pay out to him (crazy talk).

Also would you rather have 75 days for 19.99 instead of 60 days? Is that what you're saying?

I never hit the redeem button, i just transferred my earnings to my payable account, and the next day i've got pending notice. How's that happen?

Is it possible to revived my earnings?, if not then it's okay, next time i transferred and hit the payout button.

I never accused you couldn't pay for 20. :facepalm:

EDIT: Just forget it and calm down, it's my mistake to post it here.

Last edited:
How it happens is that someone is trying to put a blame on us, when we pull logs we will 120% find someone that doesn't belong who has done this. That being said, you need to change your password and scan your computer.

As explained to "letfl" we cannot reverse money back into accounts (likewise when you ask for Payout we cannot reverse it back into your account when it is "pending"). Instead I'll show a sign of good faith upgrade you to 75 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back