FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down, I am new to uploading stuff and all i am asking is for you to check my account (yes to check someone else did, not you) and asking others questions because i am still learning. You need a better way when answering to people.

Thanks anyway ;)

@ kudusan: Pre-emptive strikes ;) That's what you learn in here if you have answered 3400+ questions.

I still need an username. PM please.

@ Animolo: It's already fixed.

@ barrix: NP :)

@ all: Sent out payments, but we will probably send out another batch for those that were not included between 2AM-6AM EST, today, 31/08-2011

I've mentioned my account in my second post, my account is nubishare, dont worry about changing my premium account to 75 days, just please check is someone access my account and redeem my earnings, because if that really happen, i must change all my account, thanks a million :)

Problem Jdownloader

Hy Ricky.

when I select the file online and check if everything is ok!!

But when I start the download from my server failure or problems of the Host!:(

:(:( please fix it

its awsome when i come back from vacation and find everything fixed , the only thing that makes me said , is this is the first time i mess payment from like 1 year and a half :D .

What are you saying? :D

I'm new to fileserve, if i want to redeem to premium, is it possible for me choose 9.99 (30 days) for 2 times instead of 19.99 for 75 days?

I'll definitely choose 19.99 for 75 days...

My username in fileserve is nubishare

Is it possible to cancel my premium, and revived my earnings account?, my premium is just activated few hours ago.

Please answer my question above...

Thanks mate...

It's not your fault, It's probably a bug in the system.
It happened to me too 2 weeks ago -
I transferred the earnings to payout account on Sunday, then I was without internet connection for a week,
and after that I saw on Tuesday the transfer done and in the same date 'redeem - 75 Days' for 19.99$.
As I said- I was without internet connection, and I didn't mean to redeem.
My first priority was to get a payout and pay for sBorg hosting to keep uploading, and then, when I earn enough, to buy a premium.

I talked to Ricky and there is nothing he can do to revert this.
[And this is still happening to more people]
The only solution is to wait for another earnings to come....

It's not your fault, It's probably a bug in the system.
It happened to me too 2 weeks ago -
I transferred the earnings to payout account on Sunday, then I was without internet connection for a week,
and after that I saw on Tuesday the transfer done and in the same date 'redeem - 75 Days' for 19.99$.
As I said- I was without internet connection, and I didn't mean to redeem.
My first priority was to get a payout and pay for sBorg hosting to keep uploading, and then, when I earn enough, to buy a premium.

I talked to Ricky and there is nothing he can do to revert this.
[And this is still happening to more people]
The only solution is to wait for another earnings to come....

Thanks for your information :) this is exactly the same thing. Next time i'll hit the payout button instantly.

@rickyfs: Sorry, don't mean to offend you or any other members. I'm just asking question here and I never said fileserve did it for 20 :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back